• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Official Bubblegum 7 Pot thread

IMG_20131022_225701.jpg

A few Bubblegum 7 pot (f3)

FreeportBum said:
My two f4 indoor plants that have flowers at the moment were started on Aug 1st from this exact pepper pictured below, one of a few I received from KingDenniz..  They both have correct pheno and I hope to get similar pod shape. 
BBG7pod_zps34731116.jpg

I think we should call them 7 pot Strawberries, lol. That's a very nice calyx! This one looks the most like a strawberry compared to one's I've seen. I have seeds for some. They are not stable yet?

FreeportBum said:
My two f4 indoor plants that have flowers at the moment were started on Aug 1st from this exact pepper pictured below, one of a few I received from KingDenniz..  They both have correct pheno and I hope to get similar pod shape. 
BBG7pod_zps34731116.jpg

Have pics of your plants? I want to see how different it is from mine. Mine's about 3ft tall and 5ft wide lol... pics up later.

-Walt

Here's my bubblegum, I had something like a fungal issue and I had to cut.leaves a lil bit and a month later here she is. It seems to have a few pollinated flowers so we'll see. It's about 5ft wide and 3.5ft tall... yikes. I wanted more indoor plants, but this one really forced me out of my thought LOL...

20131124_190524.jpg

20131124_200016.jpg

-Walt

Vegas_Chili said:
Here's my bubblegum, I had something like a fungal issue and I had to cut.leaves a lil bit and a month later here she is. It seems to have a few pollinated flowers so we'll see. It's about 5ft wide and 3.5ft tall... yikes. I wanted more indoor plants, but this one really forced me out of my thought LOL...

20131124_190524.jpg

20131124_200016.jpg

-Walt

Beast !!! Make sure you put stakes. Pods will snap it off

Nice looking pod GA Growhead!

I've got a about 50 bbg7 plants in 4" pots that are about to start throwing buds. I need to make some time to plant them in 5 gallon pots, I'm going to be isolating the best plants.

Back