• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Oh dear

I keep hearing this noise. At first I thought there was a stray cat around because whatever it is upset one of the cats so much he ran and hid under the bed. The dogs stood up, listening intently, too. So, I turned off the radio and the fan to give a good listen.

And I think it's my neighbor having sex.

Either that or when they get going, ring their doorbell and run away, or keep calling them on the phone. Talk about ruining a moment. Or order them a pizza when they get going.

I keep thinking about a can of pepper spray & a slightly ajar bedroom window.
If that fails...just start the lawnmower as close as you can to them & leave it running till they stop.
Hey, nerds know all about how to ruin a moment :lol:

bentalphanerd said:
Is there an instance where Low yield, small kiloton tactical nukes don't work well?

Yeah. They suck for knitting purposes and are terrible when used for bonsai as well.

Pam said:
I keep hearing this noise. At first I thought there was a stray cat around because whatever it is upset one of the cats so much he ran and hid under the bed. The dogs stood up, listening intently, too. So, I turned off the radio and the fan to give a good listen.

And I think it's my neighbor having sex.

By herself???:lol:

Ha Ha ,the girl next door to us lives on her own & is hard of hearing,every now & again we can hear her watching 'Movies' its soooo funny.She must take her hearing aids out & crank the volume up.

Hot Canuck said:
By herself???:lol:

I don't know. Two sisters live there, along with the 9 or 10 year old daughter of one of them. The daughter said something to me about staying at her grandmother's house when she went t5o the state fair. Yesterday was the last day of "one price ride day" at the fair.

So, if one of the sisters wanted to get their groove on - by themselves or with a partner - I guess yesterday was the day. I turned the radio and the fan back on, I did not rush out to stand in the dark outside their window and see how many people were actually in the room.

Sickmont said:
Low yield, small kiloton tactical nukes work exceptionally well for instances such as this.

Hm, interesting way to phrase it. When I was growing up, they used to say "It's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean." Of course, that was usually said by men with dinghies.

Good on you, Sickmont, for being so secure!

imaguitargod said:
I didn't mean srew them (athough, if they invited me.....), I ment I would mess with them. Stick bombs or something.

Yeah, I got that; but pretending to misunderstand was funnier.

Back