• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Ok everyone...I'm out.

Going to L.A. for a few days to play some Rock 'n Roll. I'm sure that there will be many pics to share when I return.

See ya Tuesday sometime.

:):hell::hell:

Once again, best of luck with the show DD! Wish I could be there to see the show, but I'll be in Vegas from Saturday till Tuesday...

Watch out for falling stars (Lindsey Lohan, Britney Spears...etc)

Oh, yeah...I'm back. Trying to recover from driving in that place! It's been about 20 years since I've really spent any time there.

Mullet... I have no idea how you live there. I guess I'm too laid back for that kind of city these days. But Roscoe's Chicken n' Waffles was just as good as I remember!!!

DevilDuck said:
Mullet... I have no idea how you live there. I guess I'm too laid back for that kind of city these days. But Roscoe's Chicken n' Waffles was just as good as I remember!!!
You don't really drive in LA. You tend to just sit in your car.

Ya, I don't know how I do it either.

How true this is. I was driving through there to get to my Uncles in Chula Vista from Sacremento. LA was the longest drive of my life. Although, I must admit instead of seeing a weed growing out of the crack on the shoulder of the freeway I saw a palm tree. The difference between cold Michigan and SoCal...:lol::lol:........You think I spent to much time sitting?????:);)

Back