• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Okay I admit it...

Plah! on the spam. Nobody gets embarrassed buying that stuff while at the grocery checkout line.

Say you were at the local grocery Try-N-Save and you're at the check out line surrounded by hard core super hot capsaicin gargling chile heads. Were it me and I had 6 bottles of Crystal Hot Sauce I found on sale @.99 each, I'd be just embarrassed enough to have to toss in the basket a jumbo pack of Maxipads and Kotex's just to act as a subterfuge and a distraction.

True story.

TB, we're not surprised, you eat Wolf Brand chili from the can with a spork.

i grew up with tapatio in my house... so we get the giant bottle of it... last about a month... it goes on everythAng!...

i also eat tuna straight out of the can with a spoonful of mayo and tapatio... i eat a grip of tuna... about 20+cans a week... i also don't drink anything but water... i don't know what juices, beers, sodas or drinks are good... i'm so out of the loop...

Alright here we go. This will not only take my man card away but will also take my chef license away...
I eat and enjoy Pasta Roni and the blue box Mac n cheese.

:runsoutdoorbeforethelashesbegin:

i grew up with tapatio in my house... so we get the giant bottle of it... last about a month... it goes on everythAng!...

Same - I has a good dad.
:cheers:

I like rubbing my hands with naga powder then slapping the old monkey, she got sick of it though and is now gone.

I think you & that dude who wants to impregnate peppers with lightbulbs should get together and start a new hot pepper fetish group forum. I'm sure THP will provide a password protected sub-forum for you - maybe under the Fun Zone? :rofl:

i don't know what juices, beers, sodas or drinks are good... i'm so out of the loop...

WHISKEY

Yeah Aaron, I must admitt... That blue box gets me weak in the knees too. Dammit TB, that better not endup on your youTube daily vlog!

Alright after reading all of these I must chime in my guilty pleasure is cottage cheese with pace picante maybe some diced up onions. There I said it. Hope you don't think less of me.

Alright after reading all of these I must chime in my guilty pleasure is cottage cheese with pace picante maybe some diced up onions. There I said it. Hope you don't think less of me.

No, you seem like a lovely lass - full of spunk and personality. You're more than welcome to come to the cooter waxing fiesta with TB and I. Afterwards we can all get out nails painted and sip cosmopolitans.

Man I love cottage cheese that way. Thats whats I puts the picante sauce and tabby greens on.

Laters I puts the lotion on its skin.

Back