• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Okay I admit it...

Let's see, already had my cooter waxed so I guess I'll have to go to the gyno, again.

Guilty pleasures.
Frank's Red Hot on my wings as a base sauce.
I like tabasco powder more than any other pepper powder.
Tabasco sauce - I like the flavor. Don't mind vinegar, it makes a good douche.
Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce.
ramen.
white american cheese.

All I can think of off the top of my moobs.

Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce.

white american cheese.

Sweet Baby Ray's is a staple for my crock-pot pulled pork if I'm feeling lazy - I think it's the best "Safeway" caliber BBQ sauce.

I have no problem with American cheese either - I lived in Holland 2 years and LOVE fancy cheeses - but at the same time I grew up with individually wrapped kraft american cheese slices - and while blue or smoked gouda or any number of stinky cheeses are excellent on a burger, I take no issue with pre-sliced American cheese cheeseburgers. None whatsoever. Deeeelicious.

Dammit....only 6 more stamps until my gyno visit now.

Decided for lunch I would have some burritos. I threw some in the microwave topped it with some American cheese and melted that. Then added some La Victorian "hot" sauce. MMM MM MMMM GIOD SHIT THERE

:runsbackoutofthread:

Who are you people? And why is liking a hot dog considered "outed"? Perhaps you people don't realize that my words carry weight that would break a lesser man's jaw. I have won trophies for my game face alone!!! :lol:

TB said it is peanut butter or bologna sandwiches.

Back