• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Okay I admit it...

Dills are okay, full sours are better!

OK i admit that i have a weakness for Texas Pete..... i dont buy it but if its offered to be i end up using half of there bottle....

BRAUNSCHWEIGER! :woohoo: You know, that soft meat stuff made with pork livers that nobody likes? Well, I love it on a sandwich with raw onions and mayo. mmmmmm!

Go ahead, call me a nasty bastard. I can take it.

hmpf....I love potted meat and sardines on saltines...

makes Linda gag when I eat it...

***Edit*** and I am referring to the potted meat and sardines...

Hey tb, why don't you make a poll so we can vote on which of these items for Paul to shoot at? It's been awhile since the Sauerbraten thread.

is the Barunschweiger the same thing as liverwurst? My wife HATES that stuff and makes her SO mad when I let my kids eat the end caps of the tube!

Whoot!, Just posted my 301! YIPPIE

Hey tb, why don't you make a poll so we can vote on which of these items for Paul to shoot at? It's been awhile since the Sauerbraten thread.

Paul, like Bear, is his own man and would never cowtow to a mob's requests. I respect his judgement in the matter.

I enjoy herring. I enjoy liver and onions. Hell, if at one time it had a face, odds are I probably like it.

How did I forget about herring? I absolutey LOVE pickled herring. My mom used to make it with northern pike. That's the fish in my profile pic. Finlanders will eat anything that swims.

Back