• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Ol Man Stillmanz plants and pods

yeh that particuliar plant's pods are massive dunno why? I guess it could be a cross? All the other morich are normal shape you would expect
they are frightening hot either way.

Mick

thats the same thing I thought when I tasted my first yellow 7 last year Stillz...I made poppers out of some of them and I swear, it took me three days to eat one...but then, I am a lightweight compared to a lot of people here...

AlabamaJack said:
thats the same thing I thought when I tasted my first yellow 7 last year Stillz...I made poppers out of some of them and I swear, it took me three days to eat one...but then, I am a lightweight compared to a lot of people here...

Do you recall if that was a yellow 7 you sent me last fall? I thought that it was a yellow scorpion. If that was a yellow 7 pod was the red 7 pod the same size or larger? I only ask because I may have mixed up which one is the 7 pod and which one is the scorpion.

Stillmanz, your plants look really nice. What are you mulching with in the 1st and 2nd pic? And is that shade cloth you are using? Great looking pods too.

Dale

stillmanz said:
just found my first yellow 7 pot forgot I was even growing them lol.
Jeeze there frigging hotttttttttttt.

is there much of a differance between the two besides the colour ?

I use sugar cane mulch,
normal shade cloth but I do have some black weed matting up as a screen as one of my neighbours tends to poison things on boundary lines...
I think the yellow tasted better.
I think it was the hottest thing I have tasted since BBs Nagas a year or so ago.

hey mick some cracking pics only thing i notice was the lack of devils tongues, are you not growing them this time round?
i've got an overwintered one from your seeds going at the mo

No I got heaps growing Dave but I've picked all the fruit and am waiting on the new flowers to set again so didn't bother on pictures.

I haven't evenmade a tester yet.
I am waiting on my pods to come in and when it is ready I may send out a taster or two.
Its going to be fierce hot, but I intend it to be tasty tasty.
Any fool can burn you, I want you to burn you and make you enjoy your wing.
I think I got 6 or seven contestants locked in. Its a good mix of people. the comp invoilves a bit of speed eating and a bit of "jack arsesque" endurance and craziness. the trophy will be cool the label will be very snappy and the crowd should be big.
I'm Pumped for it.

I'll be there with my ass kickin boots on!

As i understand there are four wings to be consumed, do we have to lick the plate clean as well?! Oh yeah they better not be bloody turkey wings either. lol

ok it works like this, we have broken into two rounds with a potential third.
first round
3 wings covered in sauce ( this roundmust be consumed in a time limit) Its the MCS descretion to who has finished his wings.

second round

2 wings sauce plus sliced fresh pods....

if there is a "mexican stand off"

Round three.
shots of Qudraphonic.... as it sounds....

No liquids aretobe consumed once first round begins.

there will be icecream, yogurt, milk and beer awaiting anyone who wishes to quit...
Remember its sposed to be fun.
but there willbe a declaration to be signed.
Ie stating that you are of perfect health and aware of how hot the sauce is andthat you take resonsibility of your own actions etc etc etc
you can imagine.
Anyway thats what it looks like at the moment but it keeps hybridizing.
but thats the gist.

Hey hey to be fair anyone in the comp should be able to taste the sauce befprehand , mah if not you pwe me a case of devils tounge

Back