Ol' Man Stillmanz Website

Looks great Mick, I know it's a work in progress so a couple of things I noticed. Some spacing is missing between words and you use title case and lower case in the chilli names. IMHO go with the title case for uniformity.

The colours of the site are pleasant to the eyes and it is easy to navigate. You've done a great job.

You need a page for awards, I know you won more then one :)
And press.

Yep got a few more pages lined up and a heap more "cleaning up".
Also all hyper link stuff will change colour when you cursor over it to make it more aware. Anyway will be playing round with it freely as the web design has a really cool builder program thingy very easy, even for me.

One thing I notice is the professional looking pics of the bottles. Nice.

yep got the pics done by a pro, makes a difference. Problem is I have about 5 new products coming soon so another batch of photos to wait for.

So have you set the site up for selling yet....I just went in to buy a bottle and couldn't see how to buy it.....

Moy you are impatient lol
Its, at this stage a brochure website (mainly for media/ promo and wholesale business) to buy small amountsjust contact us through the contacts page. and paypal is the dollar of choice, I'll add a bit on this tonight to clear up confusion.
Chilliman yes wholesale is the gig. Just depends omn what people are looking for as have a shortage on Fatalii and superhots at present.
Standard range not a problemm, 20 to 100 bottle.
Pm me if you are interested in anything specific, and remember heaps of new products coming soon.

stillmanz said:
Moy you are impatient lol
Its, at this stage a brochure website (mainly for media/ promo and wholesale business) to buy small amountsjust contact us through the contacts page. and paypal is the dollar of choice, I'll add a bit on this tonight to clear up confusion.

Paypal offers coding for your site that links to a shopping cart, have you looked at linking something like that in?

Yeah man just go to your paypal account and create buttons for a shopping cart, done.

Back