• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

OMG LOST

Hehehehhe, don't take it too harsh. I don't like most telly.

Witht the exception of Mash, The Simpsons and old Westerns i hardly watch telly at all. Makes me wonder why i bought a 42 inch LCD. Doh!

Hey Nova, if you don't need or want that 42" I'll take it off your hands for you :lol:

Oh and that list of shows you like is some of my favs

Pepperfreak said:
Hey Nova, if you don't need or want that 42" I'll take it off your hands for you :lol:

Oh and that list of shows you like is some of my favs

I have all 11 seasons of M.A.S.H. on disc....

awesome!

Ok, I'm happy.
The show is a perfect combination of "f--k yeah! awesome!" moments with an equal amount of "what in the gibbering f--k is going on? the hell?"

Which, imo, is what Lost is all about.

Good stuff.

and please, no spoilers if you respond. ty.

Spoiler alert. Two hours tonight. That is all. I am glad its on, but also glad it is over. I have been wanting to see everything put together.

Yeah, I watch it... might as well- it ain't like there's anything else to watch. Why not? It better make some sense though- later on... or I'll... I'll- I don't know... or I will watch and complain later?

Back