OPEN FOR BUSINESS

Hey guys! www.bignuggbbq.com is officially open for business! We have spent the last 6 months rebuilding and retooling the website. I sure would love all of your opinions & suggestions, so if you could take a few minutes to check it out I sure would appreciate it. Thank you all for your support over the years, I wish I could contribute more on a daily basis but the business startup has been alot more crazy than I intended. I will try my hardest to be on more as I miss being a part of the forum. Thanks again and hope to read your comments & suggestions soon!

Nice site!

I see Joomla still doesn't like Opera much though:

bignugg.gif

Just thought I'd let ya know, I didn't see much of anything else not working. :)

It's good to see you back on the forum, Big!

The site looks great, informative, clean, and sharp looking. From one BBQ'er to another, this looks perfect. I especially like the pictures of your previous bbq's.

I take my hat off to anybody who has got this far, its bloody hard work, well done and all the best, site looks great.

Nugg nice site you got there,lots of info on your products and easy to navigate through..the swinging signs are a nice touch and from web designers point of view..youve done yourself and your products a great service..nice one and best of luck.

p.s do you post to u.k the rub looks :drooling:

chiliman said:
Nice job Nugg!

Question, is it the "morale" guy's job to bring the beer?

As a matter of fact YES...those are some of his duties :P

talas said:
Nugg nice site you got there,lots of info on your products and easy to navigate through..the swinging signs are a nice touch and from web designers point of view..youve done yourself and your products a great service..nice one and best of luck.

p.s do you post to u.k the rub looks :drooling:

I have had quite an interest so far from the UK, I am currently trying to find freight that wont cost a small fortune, I will keep you posted!

Biscombe said:
Looks good!

How's about some vegetarian recipes for us carrot crunchers!!

I definately have a few of those! I have quite a few recipes still to post and user submitted recipes are encouraged!

RowBear said:
I like the idea of having recipes on your site. Good luck with the business.

We will be adding new recipes every month. As stated before user recipes are encouraged....the hope is to at some point in time if their is enough customer participation, to do a cookbook with both my recipes and customer submitted ones too!

Nice!

I especially like the "tips & tricks" and the "tutorial" sections. I'm looking forward to future additions!

The swinging shingles are a nice touch too.

Back