misc Opinions please

New rack signs i'm working on, first one, don't know if I like made in balto on the nut

2nd one, does anyone see any potential, just spit balling it for now, wait #1 is 2

Nice! Don't you want to hint at the flavors though? And what about "Proudly Made In Baltimore"?

thehotpepper.com said:
Nice! Don't you want to hint at the flavors though? And what about "Proudly Made In Baltimore"?

Proudly, good idea , As far as flavors, this will only be for the 3 oz bag ( chili nutterz) Thanks, I will add proudly, colors ok?

I like the one with balt on it better.

Perhaps use a effects layer instead of just text?

Like this:

baltimorerack_edit.jpg

I can PM ya the .PSD with that text layer + effects so ya could use in the correct spot if ya like it. :) I also thought of making it look 'carved out' too.

The like the 2nd one as well...

The first one is a bit to 'busy'

I think Quad did a good job on adding the proudly bit without filling the label up anymore....

He could reverse my colors or just use whatever ones he likes...it's just an idea.

Mostly, I was trying to make it fit better. I also coulda put the text on a path, but didn't figure it would matter much.

Personally, I wouldn't put it on the nuts at all, I'd put it in text under them so as not to distract as much.

Hey Dick, even though the brand is Nutterz... I don't like Peanutz with the Z. Just my opinion.

Back