• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Ouch...Hot!

Neil and Hotpeppa are going to burn!!! I have just started the unique process associated with my new sauce. All the hot peppers I tell ya are so damn hot!!!!

My fingers are still F****n burning...Argh!!! The tips are on fire from it...argh!

2 hours on man....so hot!

Whinge over !!!

LOL LOL LOL!!!

FiveSix said:
We're just having a friendly competition man, not trying to kill anyone heh.

Where's the fun in that.....nothing like a good hospital visit to spice up the comp. :woohoo:

Timmmy newbie said:
Are you going to post a vid of the first taste test? :)

Yeah im gonna try and talk mcgoo into it...im not sure though weather he'll do it. I havnt decided weather or not i'll release the pilot taste test before or after the boys have had their comp...what ya rekon?

ExtremeBurn said:
KILL KILL KILL KILL.... ummm jk hahaha Nature kills all the time though lol

Im gonna try and make this one as naturally hot as possible...hopefully sort out that one you tried. Im going through certain processes to get it so hot its crazy...hope they work lol!!!! The taste should be nice....at this stage im going with a strawberry base but im not sure....still thinking, maybe rsberries!....hmmm

Scorpion said:
Im gonna try and make this one as naturally hot as possible...hopefully sort out that one you tried. Im going through certain processes to get it so hot its crazy...hope they work lol!!!! The taste should be nice....at this stage im going with a strawberry base but im not sure....still thinking, maybe rsberries!....hmmm

I want one of these bad boys.... I wanna put a deposit on one scorp!

ExtremeBurn said:
I want one of these bad boys.... I wanna put a deposit on one scorp!

NO worries mate....not even sure how much its gonna be... i'll make sure i put one aside for you buddy!

Cool as...my hands are still burning, damn bhuts!

Scorpion said:
NO worries mate....not even sure how much its gonna be... i'll make sure i put one aside for you buddy!

Cool as...my hands are still burning, damn bhuts!

I'm assuming they'll be pretty damn pricey as they should... let me know when you figure a price!!!! can't wait!!!

Scorpion said:
Yeah im gonna try and talk mcgoo into it...im not sure though weather he'll do it. I havnt decided weather or not i'll release the pilot taste test before or after the boys have had their comp...what ya rekon?

Im not sure if Im ready for my on-screen debut yet. Any tips Iggy, Neil, or EB? will wait and see on that one.

ExtremeBurn said:
Just grip it and rip it man lol and make sure you're recording :lol:

yeah just took a look at your vids... not bad dude !

you handled it very well...

looking back on your experience with the ' wrath of god ' how would you describe it ?

Hotpeppa said:
yeah just took a look at your vids... not bad dude !

you handled it very well...

looking back on your experience with the ' wrath of god ' how would you describe it ?

The smell and taste reminded me of an Italian style sauce.... it was damn hot, but the heat never became too overwhelming and the flavor stuck with me. It is very balanced between heat and flavor and is one of the best sauces I've ever had. Wrath of God is VERY HOT, and you get a nice reminder of just how hot it is the next morning. :mouthonfire:

ExtremeBurn said:
I'm assuming they'll be pretty damn pricey as they should... let me know when you figure a price!!!! can't wait!!!

Im going to try my best to keep the price down....but they will be a little more than your standard bottle of gourmet sauce....It's going to be one of a series of seven that people will be able to eventually buy as a package.:mouthonfire:

Youll be certainly getting a good deal mate as you ahve helped me heaps!

Making a test run of it today.......Hopefully macgoo wont chiken out on me!!!??? he he !!!

Hotpeppa said:
cool.. sounds really good..

ill have to pick one up from scorpion...

i like this thickness of it..

Its not a bad number that 'Wrath of GOD' send me your addy and chuck me a bit of moolah and i'll send it with your flash fancy free test sauce! heaps cheaper that way!:onfire:

Back