• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

PAIN 2 by bentalphanerd

a Bottle of Pain2 arrived today, thanks Bent.. And i said id try a Tablespoon full in front of Cam when it arrived..

the vid didn't upload properly, so got to do it again (bugger)

Its Outstanding, i Highly recommend it Yeaaaa :onfire:

hahahahaha, as it was a bit warm and went for bit over 8 min, was to big so ive had to covert it down a notch,, (53meg to 28meg) and its on way up now to photobucket, and prob be an hr.
im off to bed, so will put link up in morn (if it gets there)

sorry for the delay...

Photobucket is limited in size SO i put it on Youtube
here is the link, stuffed if i know how to embed it (when i figure it out i will..)

enjoy.. :)

This sauce is great, I tried it today, thank you Bent. It's really deceiving as I couldn't detect any heat for the first 5 seconds, just a great flavour and then it really hits you especially on the sides of the tongue and back of the throat. It tastes lovely, I can pick out Birdeye and Nagas in it. It's a winner.

glad you liked it RB - cooking up more now...you can smell pain all over the house....

...one day my son is going to say something like that to his teacher & i'm gonna be in all kinds of trouble :lol:

This is the best sauce I've had in awhile. Seriously. Thanks for the bottle.

bentalphanerd said:
...you can smell pain all over the house....one day my son is going to say something like that to his teacher & i'm gonna be in all kinds of trouble :lol:

that will be a hard one to explain... :lol:

Well, after an excruciating wait, I have finally gotten down to trying your Pain 2 and I must say It is everything I have heard. It was definitely worth the wait and the shipping cost.

First I tried a small drop on my finger and thought "Wow, awesome taste and nice heat. I think I'm going to like this." Next I took one of my daughter's small spoons and tried a spoonful. :mouthonfire: This time I got the full taste of the sauce and I must say...You've got one hell of an awesome sauce and the heat was fantastic!!!

I then tried about 1 - 2 Tablespoons in some "dirty rice" as my wife calls it. Rice with ground meat, beans and Sloppy Joe mixed in it. You're sauce was out of this world. I'm still sweating while typing this and my mouth is pleasantly burning.

Thanks man, this is a great sauce and I can't wait to try your new one.

Pain is Brilliant Pain 2 is Genius and I hear theres a new something special in the works...
I smell a christmas box set Bent,

Bents distinctive asian influenced cooking style comes through in his sauces, if you can get your hands on a bottle of any of the above you will not be disapointed,

Mick Stillmanz

Back