• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Passow scores another website

Captain Murphy said:
But IGGY, they say you're a 'chiver' and good sport. How can you be angry with them?

I'm not. I sent them a email saying add a photo credit or take it down. He modified the pic to make me more retarded looking, added something saing I'm a complete douche, but then added a very nice sentance about my website and a link.

We're all good. :lol:

ring sting said:
Is Captain America holding a .... Luger pistol???

Well, Captain America was in WWII, although his costume is based off of the new Captain America so I call bullshit (oh my god I'm a geek).

imaguitargod said:
I'm not. I sent them a email saying add a photo credit or take it down. He modified the pic to make me more retarded looking, added something saing I'm a complete douche, but then added a very nice sentance about my website and a link.

We're all good. :lol:

I dunno how hard it is to make a pic of you more retarded looking! :6 But see, if anyone gets ahold of a pic i'm in...there's really no editing that needs to take place. haha

Back