• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Passow's got a new used car

Well, the car gods smilled on me last week when my former roommate sold her car to me for $100. It's got some problems but I'm sooooo happy to own it. It's a 1985 Mercedes Benz 190E.

blackcar.jpg

Nice looking car, GG, but how are you going to pull off the starving actor thing riding around in a BMW? You'll look downright respectable in that car!

POTAWIE said:
The mulletmobile II. What happened to the Gremlin?

A quiet, tasteful service, attended by a few close friends, one hopes.

POTAWIE said:
The mulletmobile II. What happened to the Gremlin?
It had it's death stroke. I had $900 worth of parking tickets on it and a bunch of other problems. The death stroke was the break pads being completely warn down so that metal was grinding on metal. That same day, this car was offered to me....

chuk hell said:
Sweet ride!

Consider me jealous....but as a Texan I am required by law to drive a pickup.
We all have our requirements :shocked:

Pam said:
Nice looking car, GG, but how are you going to pull off the starving actor thing riding around in a BMW? You'll look downright respectable in that car!A quiet, tasteful service, attended by a few close friends, one hopes.
This car's just another piece of shit, but since it has teh name, people keep asking me if I do gun running, ha! I looked it up on "The Internets" aka eBay, and the going rate is about $500-1000.

As far as the starving actor, I think my meals of Roman Noodles proves it. And yes, there will be a service for the Gremlin in the next few weeks.

I feel a new comic coming out soon with Mulletman and his Mullet-Mercedes defeating the evil Dr. Naga and his Nagamobile. :shocked:

Philipperv said:
I feel a new comic coming out soon with Mulletman and his Mullet-Mercedes defeating the evil Dr. Naga and his Nagamobile. :shocked:
BbbbbbbRILIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No seriously, the way you worded that just hit a sh*t load of nearons in my brain. Now whither or not I actually do something with that one is up in the air....but I think you've just made the plot for me.

Sweet looking wheels, man, even if they are a bit knackered. A car from back in the day when they looked The Nuts.

You got the pinstripe suit and old skool mobile phone to go with it? ;)

imaguitargod said:
former roommate sold her car to me for $100. It's got some problems

blackcar.jpg

REALLY:surprised:it has some problems ? if you bought if for $100 :P
I dont know whats wrong with it but it looks decent on the outside, & sometimes price doesnt mean anything, I've seen a buddy pay about $200 for a worse looking car than your BMW (infact me personally I wouldnt bought what he bought but to each their own) & it lasted him a little over 1 year, but he had the last laugh since he didnt replace any parts on it & he even brought home some nice looking tail even AFTER they saw what he was driving :lol:

your old mullet car can be used in some pics now, how about setting it on fire, since its the naga mobile or derby or ?

Back