• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Patricks 2012 Pepper Grow Log

Here we go again! Time is just jetting by and it's hard to believe it's time to get started again. It is though and ain't that wonderful!

I may be moving this summer so going small this year. Here's what I got started tonight:

7 Pot Brain Strain x 4
7 Pot Congo x 2
7 Pot x 3
Armageddon x 2
Bengal Naga x 3
Bhut Jolokia, Caramel color x 6
Not the Black Naga x 2
SB7J x 4
Trinidad Scorpion Butch T x 10
Trinidad Scorpion Morouga Blend x 6

The seeds are in coco coir in 3 oz dixie cups. They will be covered and on a heat mat with the temp set at 84F.

DSC014391600x1200.jpg

It is always sad to see you Northerners grow come to an end. Hopefully next year will be betther than this. I know you have seen this but I thought I would share with thre rest of your followers. Your one and only SBJ7

IMG_3928.jpg
Jamie sent you a pic of his SBJ7 Mushroom Cloud....

Half of my year has been chronicled as "The Aphid Wars"-I had to thin the crowd, pull all the leaves from the bottom half of every plantieach time we are talking about ending up with a wheel barrel full of infested leaves at each pull.Neemed the bastidges, and chased it with Bug Be Gone...and then it would rain and wash it all off.The more it would rain, the more the ants liked the raised rows-never got rid of them completely , at least the Assassin bugs and lady bugs , and lizards moved in -so there is a delicate balance going on more or less right now.Yes I could have full scaled the poison probably -but I wade through the damn rows so much-I didn't want to continually wear that much poison.Damned if you do -damned if you don't.

I have been a glog slacker as well the whole 3 stage process takes a lot of time.I would put my year as a 7-8 on the ten scale-but really considering everything, I am happy with it.The prime reason it did so well is because all the pestering you put up from me that first year :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: -so in effect , my having a decent year is YOUR FAULT! :dance:
Well, hell-I'm sneaking catching up time at the "Hive"-time to finish up take my medicine like a man. Cold Beer-applied as often as necessary!
Have a good one-
Dave

Glad to see you made it through the season and hurricanes so well. If you want any more peppers I still have some coming in, just let me know. I have a SFRB of Fatalii's sitting here that is all yours Patrick, just say the word.

Thanks everyone.

Dave I ain't taking any blame for your pepper success. I just passed on info I learned from the folks around here. You're welcome to cuss me if you happen to bite off something that's kicks your butt though.

JAG man I thank you over and over for the offer of the Fatalli's, that is an extremely generous thing for you to do. I would be happy to accept. I'll send you a PM. Thank you.

Back