• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

People in So. Cal

Yes, get out when they tell you to!

And let us know you're all right when you get a chance.

The smoke from all the fires is light-medium light in the air of LA. It's killing my asthma. Here's to hoping it swallows LA in an inferno!!!! I'll have an excuse to move out of this horrid town......

On a side note, I do know some people who have had to get out of their houses (in San Diego in particular) and the fires are about to swallow their houses. This is not one of our usual fires that we get out here, this time it's big. Like bigger than "The Hills are on Fire" big.

imaguitargod said:
The smoke from all the fires is light-medium light in the air of LA. It's killing my asthma. Here's to hoping it swallows LA in an inferno!!!! I'll have an excuse to move out of this horrid town......

On a side note, I do know some people who have had to get out of their houses (in San Diego in particular) and the fires are about to swallow their houses. This is not one of our usual fires that we get out here, this time it's big. Like bigger than "The Hills are on Fire" big.

My Uncle was REALLY close to the fire, but didn't get evacuated. He lives in Chula Vista. That whole fired things sucked!! Glad I wasn't there. I feel for those that lost there homes and such though.:(

yea, i hope you guys all make it through with out any loses..property, life, or otherwise. i hear they are investigating arson?? if that's the case, i hope they catch those assholes..and they aren't gonna get it lightly i'm sure.

Back