vendor Pepper Lover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Pepper Lover, but your "Jalapeno Cracked" are terrible. I had 4 plants this year and only one turned out to be a Jalapeno. And it isn't hot or special at all.  This is for your information, as well as everybody else's.

well said my friend ( old salty ) !  me i would of put it this way ,
c145a72837c70e62db9cd095630d0119.jpg

lol

Lynch mobs.. Keyboard warriors.. Bullies.. Lol all this on a gardening forum! Ive now seen it all! I thought it was rough on Reddit and my Steelers forum,but holy cow! there are some bad ass mofo's on thp lol.... *Note to self, one does not "bash" popular vendors/members on thp without swift and furious retribution*....lol sheesh!

SteelHeat said:
Lynch mobs.. Keyboard warriors.. Bullies.. Lol all this on a gardening forum! Ive now seen it all! I thought it was rough on Reddit and my Steelers forum,but holy cow! there are some bad ass mofo's on thp lol.... *Note to self, one does not "bash" popular vendors/members on thp without swift and furious retribution*....lol sheesh!
:ROFL:

Whats with all the bashing?
If this thread was about ebay or bakers or even pepperjoe you guys would be all on his side thinking yeah good you noticed bla bla then this thread would been ok in your eyes.

But now its about an old member here and some of you go all crazy. I can say this as an part old member i have bought lots of stuff from Judy prob over 300 USD or more. 

And yes some of the seeds did not turn out as they should. Do i care? Nope! Why? Cause i have big grow space. 

Can we only post good reviews of old members here it kinda take the review purpose out right?

And to all of the bashes you should support this guy not bash him. But maybe you guys rather want some fake reviews

Grow up, its not kinder-garden here.

orrevs said:
Whats with all the bashing?
If this thread was about ebay or bakers or even pepperjoe you guys would be all on his side thinking yeah good you noticed bla bla then this thread would been ok in your eyes.

But now its about an old member here and some of you go all crazy. I can say this as an part old member i have bought lots of stuff from Judy prob over 300 USD or more. 

And yes some of the seeds did not turn out as they should. Do i care? Nope! Why? Cause i have big grow space. 

Can we only post good reviews of old members here it kinda take the review purpose out right?
And to all of the bashes you should support this guy not bash him. But maybe you guys rather want some fake reviews

Grow up, its not kinder-garden here.

I never trust a guy in a suit. Especially wannabe models.   :P

First person to bash Wicked Mike is getting kicked in the crotch.

Sometimes you've seen enough to extrapolate a vendors integrity from the series observed transations shared ...

When those people get hated on, you just get that sinking feeling that they were thrown under the bus without having been given the chance to right a mistake ...

I will continue to jump to conclusions and bolster folks whom I feel have been shown to have integrity ...

Don't be a douchebag and parade mistakes around like an idiot who just wants his 15 seconds of 6PM news fame, email support w/ the mistake like everyone else ...

I ordered an 8 year anniversary gift for my wife a few days ago.  Requested that it come by today as it is THE day.  It didn't come, but the USPS tracking information provided just said that the shipping information was received from the shipper 3 days ago.  I contacted the shipper to see what was going on as opposed to flaming them for not knowing all the details.  I will not disclose what website I ordered it from as I will lose man card points, not that I have many racked up...

Judy is a great seller.  Contact the seller prior to posting in my opinion.  After her response, then it would be time to post your experience.

SteelHeat said:
Isnt it?..should have been closed back on page 1. Js

if you did grok forum culture, you'd spend your time creating positive experiences instead of trying to add drama back to something that's already worked out to be neutral.
hogleg said:
Don't mind me. :P  I frequently step out of line here. One thing I can't stand is people who try to bully the nice people who won't fight back. We already lost the greatest pepper reviewer on the planet thanks to someone's unneeded lip service here. If I have to be the bigger asshole so be it. IMO, To call Judy's product "terrible" was just a straight up insult and uncalled for.

misplaced activism's the worst ...
HotandHeavy said:
Ugly thread.

... says HotandHeavy.

47334f3290d6de4b47d8df643fa69d89.635x587x1.jpg

There.
FIFY.

Oh...I apologize then. Seeing as how many positive experiences youve created in this thread...Ughhh Im such a "douchebag". No wonder everyone hates me so. Im really starting to "grok" it...

Even though this was dead for over 2 weeks, +1 to Frank(moruga welder). You did it the right way, and imo the best way in the thread too.

Plantguy76 said:
Hey Frank nice looking Ghost !
I have some good looking Peach BJ SS going need to pick them soon form Judy as well.
I have talk my Chilihead buddy into Sharing the pain with me once I come over ti his place again lol
they are nice and hot !  as advertised , i'm glad i ordered them from judy with a few others . which came out great as well .   :onfire:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back