vendor Pepper Lover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Pepper Lover, but your "Jalapeno Cracked" are terrible. I had 4 plants this year and only one turned out to be a Jalapeno. And it isn't hot or special at all.  This is for your information, as well as everybody else's.

Wow.

I can see both sides here. The guy's got a right to state his opinion. Doesn't matter who the vendor is. I don't doubt for a moment that Judy would be the first to agree.

That said, being a vendor isn't easy. We're at the mercy of nature and (gawd help us) the United States Post Office. And we're human. We make mistakes. When we do, or when factors outside our control undo our best efforts, it makes all the difference in the world when the other party says, "hey, no worries man, it happens to the best of us." I can guarantee you that when I drop the ball on something, I'm a hell of a lot more troubled by it than the customer could ever possibly be, and I'm quick to bend over backwards to make it right and then some. And hey, guess where I got that?

Judy, you're still the bomb, sister.

When a vendor proves time and time again that they don't care what kind of garbage they send someone in exchange for their hard-earned money (not going to name any names), they've brought it on themselves when people start to talk. Fair's fair. If you've had a bad experience with someone who otherwise has a good reputation, though, give them a chance to work with you before you go from zero to sixty.

Just my two cents.

hogleg said:

I never trust a guy in a suit. Especially wannabe models.    :P
Wow man personal attacks thats the best you could do?

For your info that photo was from a tv show i was in. Am no wanna be model but my g/f is a model if thats important thing to be you maybe would trust her more or?

And stop spamming the forum with useless comments. 

Review forum is for people that have bought things from vendors! And not to say bad things about the people who do there reviews. 
Somehow i feel very sorry for you. I will let you play in your sandbox where you feel like you have control, but there is a whole world out there you should explore. Rather then sitting on this forum and call other people bad things like noobs and such.

But i dont know maybe you get off by it?

I just noticed you are friends with pepper joe! :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

I get paid in peppers to clown the bozo's. So I must be doing something right.

If someone starts shit with a friend of mine that won't fight back, I will step on their neck. That's the way I am in real life and that's the way I am on THP. If you don't like the way I am then block me. From the get go this thread was a attack not a review.
Also I find the term Noob to be derogatory. I said Newbie not Noob.

THX for your observations preppy tv boy.

https://youtu.be/qrfY7RNaBjw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back