• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

Many thanks to Dale. TGCM sent me a bunch of seeds that should be ideal for my climate.

image.jpeg

PPATB

Just got two awesome envelopes in the mail this morning!
Someguy sent me some Aji Jobito and Aleppo seeds.
And Thegreenchilemonster sent 6 pubescens varieties, and 6 others.
I'm really excited to grow all of these next year!
And I'm really enjoying the generosity of this community...hopefully at this point next year, I'll be in a place where I can really start giving back.

received me a bubble envelope from CZECH REPUBLIC ,  ( my grandparents homeland )  from my good friend LOBO a.k.a. DAVID , a very nice list of seeds . sure wasn't expecting this one !  Theres nothing cooler than receiving a envelope from another country  from a long distance friend that shares the same interests as you ! 
HPIM2847.JPG

HPIM2849.JPG

again , THANK YOU , MY FRIEND ! ,frank

Jubnat said:
Just got two awesome envelopes in the mail this morning!
Someguy sent me some Aji Jobito and Aleppo seeds.
And Thegreenchilemonster sent 6 pubescens varieties, and 6 others.
I'm really excited to grow all of these next year!
And I'm really enjoying the generosity of this community...hopefully at this point next year, I'll be in a place where I can really start giving back.
Enjoy those man! Start the Pubes early, if you can.

I'll also be growing some aji jobito next year courtesy of Someguy, who hooked me up last year with the aji pacay seeds I grew this season.

Thegreenchilemonster said:
Enjoy those man! Start the Pubes early, if you can.
I'll also be growing some aji jobito next year courtesy of Someguy, who hooked me up last year with the aji pacay seeds I grew this season.
Thanks so much, man! Yo are too generous!

How early do you start your Pubes? Do they tolerate frosts at all? Or do they just not tolerate heat, and full sun as well as other varieties?

i want to thank GreenChiliMonster for the amazing giftbox he sent me
here is a pic and list of all the wonderful items he sent;

OA2aksZ.jpg

list of everything you see :) :
Aji Amarillo and Aji Panca, both pastes and dried pods, Rocoto paste as well, his yellow and red Rocoto jellies !!! , some Peru instant drink mixes that are purple corn and pineapple, and passion fruit drink, and a fantastic assortment of Pubescens and Baccatum seeds that i cant wait to grow !!!

also i'd like to point out that Dale is 1 of many inspirational cooks here, whom i voted for in this last throwdown,  but so much more than that, he is also a very generous person. You didn't have to do this man, thank you very much for this wonderful gift-prizepack ! 

Pepper People Are The Best 

thank you Very much Dale

:cheers:
G.I.P.

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper said:
i want to thank GreenChiliMonster for the amazing giftbox he sent me
here is a pic and list of all the wonderful items he sent;

OA2aksZ.jpg

list of everything you see :) :
Aji Amarillo and Aji Panca, both pastes and dried pods, Rocoto paste as well, his yellow and red Rocoto jellies !!! , some Peru instant drink mixes that are purple corn and pineapple, and passion fruit drink, and a fantastic assortment of Pubescens and Baccatum seeds that i cant wait to grow !!!

also i'd like to point out that Dale is 1 of many inspirational cooks here, whom i voted for in this last throwdown,  but so much more than that, he is also a very generous person. You didn't have to do this man, thank you very much for this wonderful gift-prizepack ! 

Pepper People Are The Best 

thank you Very much Dale

:cheers:
G.I.P.
You're welcome! I'm glad the box arrived safely. I hope you enjoy the goodies!

ahhh  so this is what this thread about!

i would like to thank peppers by mail for gifting me a box of peppers just for placing a small 10 dollar order!  

i have eaten 2 peppers so far and they are fresh and crisp.....oh and hot

i have his seeds germing as i type. they have a nice home here, warm, fed and loved.
6ymgix.jpg

I would like to thank Justin White for hooking a bother up
I orderd two packs of seeds form him an he went the extra mile & then some
He sent me a nice assortment of pods an loads of freebies!

stickman said:
Drove home through the first snow shower of the season to find this SFRB from brother Gary in LA waiting in the mailbox. Thanks so very much!
SANY0004.JPG
Rick the thought of snow makes me cringe so not ready for that.

Wanted to say thank you very much to both Shorerider and Hogleg for the joint effort in this belated birthday box

Shorerider combined sauce shipment to america (shipping from Australia can get a bit spendy) and Hogleg added fresh pepper pods to the box and forwarded my sauces and powders on to me :D
thank you both for thinking of me and remembering my birthday  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

uU21Jwa.jpg

thanks mates :D

Pepper People Are The Best !

Back