for-sale Pepper Powders for Sale! - Interesting Ones! - SOLD OUT

INVENTORY NOW SOLD OUT:

Powder #1: Red Super Hot Mix - Smoked with Mulberry, Apple and Pecan woods - consists of various red 7 pot strains, Trinidad Scorpion, Bhut/Bih Jolokia - price - SOLD OUT

Powder #2: Yellow 7 Pot - HippySeedCo strain - non-smoked - SOLD OUT

Powder #3: Pimenta Elisa (Bhut Jolokia x Pimenta de Neyde) - non-smoked - My 2010 grow-out strain - nice - not as hot as straight Bhuts but nice flavor and significant heat - SOLD OUT

Powder #4: Mix of Super Datil and Bih Jolokia Orange - non-smoked - SOLD OUT

Powder #5: Scotch Bonnet - TFM (C. chin) - non-smoked - SOLD OUT

Powder #6: Fatalii Yellow (C. chin) - non-smoked - SOLD OUT

Powder #7: 7 Pot Philliperv Strain - Red (C. chin) - non-smoked - SOLD OUT

Powder #8: Chocolate Habanero (C. chin) - non-smoked - SOLD OUT

Powder #9: Goat Pepper - Bahamas - Peach (C. chin) - non-smoked - SOLD OUT

Powder #10: Trinidad Scorpion "Morouga Blend" (C. chin) - non-smoked - SOLD OUT

Powder #11: Bhut Red / Bih Jolokia / Naga Morich Mix (C. chin) - non-smoked - SOLD OUT

Powder #12: Red Scotch Bonnet - Trinidad (C. chin) - non-smoked -SOLD OUT

Powder #13: Mix of Super Hots - Red & Yellow 7 Pots, Bhut Jolokia, Naga Morich - Smoked Product - Hickory Flavor (C. chin) - SOLD OUT

Powder #14: Caribbean Red Habanero (C. chin) - Non-Smoked Product -SOLD OUT

Powder #15: Red Fatalii - Non-Smoked Product (C. chin) -SOLD OUT

Chris

Some cool powders here, bookmarked for when I have money! Just out of curiosity, could you describe this Philliperv strain 7 pod??

P1080430.jpg

Long pods, super productive plant, deceivingly hot!

Chris

FYI, quantities will always be adjusted on the first post of this thread to reflect current inventory. Made some changes. Thanks.

Chris

If anyone wants to see the 'goods' in a picture (most of them) along with color ranges/texture. :)

Chris

Contrast of Colors
P1090479.jpg

Close-Up
P1090481.jpg

Close-Up
P1090483.jpg

I'd like to share my experience with those amazing powders:

I ordered from Chris

Powder #1: Red Super Hot Mix
Powder #2: Yellow 7 Pot
Powder #6: Fatalii Yellow
Powder #9: Goat Pepper

The powders came nicely packaged in very clean small bags.

I've tasted many super-hot powders (ordered from around the globe) and those are the best!
They are the most pure in texture , homogeneous and really keeps the amazing heat of the original pepper.

The Red Super Hot Mix is done amazingly , the right balance of smokiness and heat.

The Goat is soooo tasty almost addicting and the Fatalii took me by surprise since I didnt expect a Fatalii powder to be SO hot.

The Y7 is pure gold in texture and fruity hottt taste.

The powders exceeds my expectation both in quality (texture , purity ) and taste.

Thumb up to Chris !

OK, note there have been some pretty big adjustments in quantity on the top to reflect recent sales. Some are getting close to the end...... Thanks everyone.

Oh, two last powders were added - see powders #10 and #11 - pain galore!! :)

Chris

One final new one added today...Red Scotch Bonnet Trinidad.

The Trinidad Scorpion "Morouga Blend" Red powder is so hot, it's difficult to breathe when you scoop it into a ziplock. lol.

Chris

To the people wondering how to get powders that fine... I use this coffee grinder and it make the powders that fine with little problems... I was able to dry a peach out and get it to a powder like this as well...This is just judging by the pics though.. the powders I make are super fine.. like powdered sugar... which this grinder can also make..

Chris, I have been making some powder for the last couple of years and I found the same problem, where I started to sneeze just spooning the powder into a small bag. Last year I got got a big huff of the powder after opening the top of the grinder before the powder had a chance to settle and gagged pretty good. After that, I went out and got a respirator that is used for spraying chemicals, you know, the kind with the filters on both sides, for about $20 at Lowes, and that was the best investment I have ever made. Just recently, I made some Bhut puree for the first time and didn't think about the air coming out of the blender being so strong and it about knocked me over. Out came the trusty respirator, and I was good to go. Anyone who is making powders like this should have one. It certainly makes the whole process easier. Tom

Thanks for the idea Cycadjungle. I will definitely do that. This is just a hobby for me and I make powders on occasion, but being safe and saving my lungs is a worthwhile investment. Some people don't realize how bad it can get grinding up pounds of super hots. It's amazing how the dust can even become airborne and settle on your skin. You really need to be fully covered to be 100% safe.

Chris

To the people wondering how to get powders that fine... I use this coffee grinder and it make the powders that fine with little problems... I was able to dry a peach out and get it to a powder like this as well...This is just judging by the pics though.. the powders I make are super fine.. like powdered sugar... which this grinder can also make..

That's funny hillbilly. I'm using the same one. My mother got it at
a yard sale for $1 and she gave it to me. It's only for hot peppers.

Back