for-sale Pepper Powders for Sale! - Interesting Ones! - SOLD OUT

Glad you liked them Chileaddict! :) Thanks for the good feedback.

Chris

Chris, the word is loved. Ever since I saw Goat Peppers on this site, I have wondered why everyone likes them so much. Now I know. Just had some in some rice with butter, and also on avacado and salt and it was fantastic. It is obvious you put great care in growing, preparing, shipping, and labeling them. First rate operation. I am going to experiment with 1/2 oz. of the Chocolate Habanero. This might sound silly to some, but I am going to see what it is like to smoke powder over mesquite. Too late to smoke the pods, but I have been curious what smoking powder in the Weber Kettle over mesquite would do.

Loved sure is better than like. :) Those Goat Peppers really are something else. They're beautiful fresh too. Really unique. The color is amazing.

Good luck with the smoking experiment. Let us know how it turns out.

Chris

Received my Mourouga Blend powder yesterday. The quality is just outstanding and the taste is amazing as well. :mouthonfire: Probably going to have to make another purchase come payday

Getting close to the end here folks. Many are sold out now. The powders with an ounce quantity or less are highlighted in red on my original post. Only a few super hot powders left in quantities of 1.0 oz or less. :) Thanks everyone. I'm glad to hear so many love the product!!!

If there's any demand, I may make one final powder. It's a smoked red super hot mix using Hickory wood. :) My favorite. We'll see.

Chris

Quantities updated one more time. Almost gone... 0.5 oz left each of Fatalii Yellow, 7 Pot Philliperv, Bhut/Bih/Naga Mix and TS Morouga Blend Red!! I believe Fatalii and the Bhut/Bih/Naga mix actually have a bit more than 0.5 oz (less than 1.0 oz though)....you get the extra quantity at no additional cost since it's the end of the lot. :)

Chris

Chris. I received the powder yesterday and it is out of this world. Anyone that has not or did to take you up on this offer is missing out big :woohoo: Hopefully you will make another batch. I am dying to try the chocolate thunder. PLease let me know if you make more :rofl: Jamie

SO happy to hear you loved the powder Romy6. Thanks for the kind words. I have a feeling Chocolate Thunder mix may be back later this Fall. :)

Only two powders are left now. Thanks everyone. Glad I made many happy chileheads. The Red Scotch Bonnet powder is excellent. Not a super hot, but nice flavor.

I'll probably grind up one final powder: Super Hot Pepper Mix - smoked Hickory version. Look for it to come up soon. Then, I'll be taking a break for a while. This is a 'hobby'. Need to be sure to keep it that way. :)

Chris

I made a mistake everyone. I thought I was out of the Trinidad Scorpion Morouga Blend powder (powder #10). I discovered I have 0.5 oz left of it. One final packet ready to go. :)

Chris

Chris, the word is loved. Ever since I saw Goat Peppers on this site, I have wondered why everyone likes them so much. Now I know. Just had some in some rice with butter, and also on avacado and salt and it was fantastic. It is obvious you put great care in growing, preparing, shipping, and labeling them. First rate operation. I am going to experiment with 1/2 oz. of the Chocolate Habanero. This might sound silly to some, but I am going to see what it is like to smoke powder over mesquite. Too late to smoke the pods, but I have been curious what smoking powder in the Weber Kettle over mesquite would do.
I use mesquite, works great!

Hey Chris. Just got back from The Rock pizza place with my wife and son. I added your Red Superhot Mix to the pizza and it was outrageous! Wow! A little goes a long way and the burn lasted al long time.
mouthonfire.gif

FYI, added three new powders as of today - one smoked super hot mix (hickory flavor) and two other C. chinense varieties. Limited quantities of them. They were added to the initial post (powder numbers 13, 14 and 15).

Chris

Chris-
Thanks for powders-outstanding product by the way, and a little goes a looooooong way. The Super Red Hot Smoke is a stand out, aptly named!
DJ

Back