• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce pepper spray extract is not healthy

Am I alone in thinking pepper spray extract is not healthy no matter what sauce you put it in.
it makes your guts feel like they're on fire and is hell on earth when it comes out the other end yet its put in most of the chilli sauces we buy.

I'm ranting as my guts are on fire as I ask myself "Why did I do it ?"

According to the mad dog 347 sauce in front of me , yes pepper spray!

Been doubled up for hours. starting to easy of now its come out the other end.

I've just reinvented fire !!!

Not to brown bears in Alaska. They love the stuff.

Do they use it on their salmon?

Ingrediants...

Mad Dog 357 Pure Ghost Hot Sauce - No Extract Added To This Edition. Made with the Naga Jolokia "Ghost Pepper", The Worlds Hottest Pepper. Ingredients: Vinegar, Evaporated Cane Juice, Ghost Pepper/Bhut Jolokia (Worlds Hottest Pepper), Fresh Habanero Peppers, Garlic, Onion, Peri Peri Peppers, Spices and xanthan gum (Natural Thickener) 5 oz.

last time i checked... pepper spray was actual capsacin oleoresin. its possible some spays use synthetic capsaicin, but idk.

edit: spelling

pepper spray in the mouth and swallowed isn't going to kill you... you'll have some wicked burn and taste but nothing that is going to cause any long term damage. either way though I would rahter get sprayed than eat any of the super hots straight up...

-J

Mine says "made with" in big ass letters otherwise there would be no point putting it on the bottle!

Sorry 357 !

tumblr_m1zsygFUBF1rslxpto1_400.jpg

There ya go. Just like it says on the can!

Guaranteed to give you gut rot for a couple of hours or until the urge to go on the can sets in, then the fun begins!!

I usually get on ( only just ) with this stuff. I have one called " Who dares burns the 2nd assault" and it makes Mad Dog taste like milk. It's absolutely off the scale.
I got a damn good ass kicking from the Mrs when she tried it.

" Here, try this " I think were my last words before her foot was inserted into my rectum.

Sprayed a few folks, they seemed to take it poorly. Been sprayed twice in training sessions, then some second hand exposures in some scuffles.

I assure IF you were ever sprayed in the mouth you would feel better if you just died. Never been sprayed in the mouth but have seen it, leads to puking and salivating like dog with rabies, not pretty.

Sidewinder, the extract used in pepper sauces isn't the same as the extract in pepper spray. Pepper spray stuff probably tastes better. Most extracts are an assault on taste buds but not all. The Creator seems to have the process figured out.

You may have to spray a bit of pepper spray in your mouth to tell the difference between it and the extract used in sauces. I'm suggesting this for scientific purposes only. Oh, got a video camera handy? ;)

Moving to correct forum.

Back