• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Pepper Vendor

Trinihottie: I wondering If you can post some pics of a mature plant of douglah and some pods pix too (other than the one on my avatar), if this is possible for you too take some :)
thanks

Omri: I know this is almost impossible to find info on t'dad douglah ...the first info will probably come from here so ...we only have to wait a lil

QuebecFire said:
Omri: I know this is almost impossible to find info on t'dad douglah ...the first info will probably come from here so ...we only have to wait a lil
She said it's 1,000,000SHU, I asked her for results, she directed me to 'CARDI.org' and I found no info.

$550 round trip from Fort Worth to get to the farmers market in T&T. Sounds almost worth it...

Omri said:
lol, I think you're actually serious. :lol:

every other weekend, the wife and I get a three day weekend...what better place to spend 3 days than in the islands where it is warm instead of being cold here in north Texas...

half-way serious so far, if wife says she would like to, then it is completely serious...

TriniHottie said:
When u visit Trinidad give me a call and PM me before... I will take you to the pepper fields and Markets...

If I can talk the wife into it Trini, I will definitely take you up on it...(thinking of a way to talk wife into it...) thank you very much...

QuebecFire said:
I was thinking she send you the link for this page for t'dad scorp result ..

I will call my friend at Cardi and ask him to email me the Data sheet... Cardi website did have an article on the Scorpion... but I check and not finding it... :shocked:

Omri said:
It doesn't sound like a compliment. :(

Sorry Omri! I like you and appreciate your posts. I just thought that you were a little harsh on a new member, questioning her word on first one, and then another thread.

But hey, I respect your quest for accuracy, and I agree that claims should be backed up with hard data.

I wish we had an ongoing pepper rating thread that would include only verified pepper data, and would rank peppers in order.

Back