vendor pepperlover.com

I ordered my seeds through Judy after doing quite a bit of searching around. Her selection is excellent, the order shipped quickly and without errors, the prices are reasonable, and included in my order were 3 free gifts of seeds, including the rare Trinidad Scorpion Mourouga. Overall, I was more than happy with my experience and plan on doing future business with pepperlover.com. In fact, the only quibble I have, and it's a minor one, is that there were some grammatical and spelling errors on the website, which is less than stellar, but I'm not buying the website so I really don't care personally, just thought I'd mention it playing devil's advocate.

Thanks Judy!!

I just have to let everyone that reads this - buy your seeds from Judy. I just received my order of seeds and pods (from her earlier Butch T sale). The pods are HUGE and the seeds are exactly what I ordered - and then some - Judy added more free seeds to the order. She is a class act.
You need to look no further than pepperlover.com for your pepper seed needs. Better hurry, though - some strains are already sold out!

:cool:

Ordered a few ahi a few years back and all sprouted without any problems. Also got a nice little bag of misc seeds which was a treat.

Would order from them again anytime.

Hey Judy,

Just wondering, do you isolate your plants that your seeds come from?
plant cover
yes we cover the whole plant to keep wind and bugs away ...

this is how we cover the plant during the flowing time... now this doesnt mean that each, every. single seed will be extramly protected we have to be realistic, one small ant could jump from one flower to another, causing cross or differance in next generation. now we can isolate every single flower if customers willing to pay $3 a seed becasue of the time and efforts comnsumed, so what we do is we cover the whole plant and seal the bottom with strings untill the flowers develop into pods, so far we have not had any issues with this method of isolation, even our own seeds are always taked from the same plants we share with our customers,

i wish this helped answer you question. yes they are isolated and the whole plant is our method, beside, distance we keep the plants far separated from each other so you should be safe when your order from us.

plant cover

this is how we cover the plant during the flowing time... now this doesnt mean that each, every. single seed will be extramly protected we have to be realistic, one small ant could jump from one flower to another, causing cross or differance in next generation. now we can isolate every single flower if customers willing to pay $3 a seed becasue of the time and efforts comnsumed, so what we do is we cover the whole plant and seal the bottom with strings untill the flowers develop into pods, so far we have not had any issues with this method of isolation, even our own seeds are always taked from the same plants we share with our customers,

i wish this helped answer you question. yes they are isolated and the whole plant is our method, beside, distance we keep the plants far separated from each other so you should be safe when your order from us.

any pics of your plants or nursery/farm? It must look awesome with so many hot pepper varieties growing.

I ordered seeds on a Saturday and recieved them on Wed....thats fast shipping. Not to mention the "generous" amount of seeds along with a little bag of "freebies"...highly recommended

I needed to order seeds and chose to order from Judy, even though I never had before. mainly because of the continuous positive feedback I constantly see. the actual ordering process was very smooth and friendly, without any malfunctions. the communication between Judy and I was spectacular and the seeds were shipped almost immediately. in a matter of days the seeds arrived safely, even though I live half way across the world. not only I received everything I wanted and more, the most gracious service left me a happy and satisfied customer. I am tempted to place another order just so I could have an excuse to speak with Judy again.

To sum it all up. I strongly recommend purchasing your next order, and every order after that, from Judy. she knows her business, is reliable and amazingly pleasant and helpful. add that to the amazing selection on her website, that some isn't available elsewhere, and you you've got a definite winner.

Thank you, Judy. :)

I needed to order seeds and chose to order from Judy, even though I never had before. mainly because of the continuous positive feedback I constantly see. the actual ordering process was very smooth and friendly, without any malfunctions. the communication between Judy and I was spectacular and the seeds were shipped almost immediately. in a matter of days the seeds arrived safely, even though I live half way across the world. not only I received everything I wanted and more, the most gracious service left me a happy and satisfied customer. I am tempted to place another order just so I could have an excuse to speak with Judy again.

To sum it all up. I strongly recommend purchasing your next order, and every order after that, from Judy. she knows her business, is reliable and amazingly pleasant and helpful. add that to the amazing selection on her website, that some isn't available elsewhere, and you you've got a definite winner.

Thank you, Judy. :)

100% agree. Not sure how you would ever find anything better than Judy and PepperLover.com

plant cover

Thanks for the response Judy. That seems like the best method if you want lagre quantities of seed. I was just curious. :cheers:

I Ordered 250 BrainStrain seeds from Judy :) They arrived 4 days later with a bunch of goodies (kinda reminded me of me a little) lol...Anyway, the service was great and the amount i got was even better...370 seeds! :) Would for sure come back to judy for any seed needs for sure :) Thanks Judy!! Heres a picture of them growing right now! :) About 50 of 288 in this tray have popped...in about 7 days from dry seed!!

IMAG1054.jpg

Thanks Judy!! You have been a pleasure to do business with! :)

Did anybody get a shipment email or anything from Judy? I ordered a couple days ago and haven't heard anything. And why does it show up as Mohammad Hamdan on the PayPal receipt?

Did anybody get a shipment email or anything from Judy? I ordered a couple days ago and haven't heard anything. And why does it show up as Mohammad Hamdan on the PayPal receipt?

Yeah, that "Mohammad Hamdan" worried me too, but you will get your seeds. Should be some surprises too ! Good people, good prices, no worries. :cool:

Yeah, that "Mohammad Hamdan" worried me too, but you will get your seeds. Should be some surprises too ! Good people, good prices, no worries. :cool:

She's also good when problems arrive. Mohamed is her accountant brother. He's the money man. She's good, I always order my Xmas and B Day presents for family off of her.Sometimes, can be a little slow in replying to queries, but that's a minor problem.

Back