vendor pepperlover.com

I ordered my seeds through Judy after doing quite a bit of searching around. Her selection is excellent, the order shipped quickly and without errors, the prices are reasonable, and included in my order were 3 free gifts of seeds, including the rare Trinidad Scorpion Mourouga. Overall, I was more than happy with my experience and plan on doing future business with pepperlover.com. In fact, the only quibble I have, and it's a minor one, is that there were some grammatical and spelling errors on the website, which is less than stellar, but I'm not buying the website so I really don't care personally, just thought I'd mention it playing devil's advocate.

Thanks Judy!!

Ok, I mean I knew she had a good reptutation here, the name change and stuff had me a little concerned. And I just wanted to make sure my order went through and all is why I asked about a confirmation email. Thanks everybody

just received my first order (of what will eventually be many) from Judy yesterday... service was fast, website was easy to deal with, and generosity with the extras was much appreciated. A+!

I got my order while I was off pursuing fast food during opening day in Pennsylvania. The gift bag seeds were ones that I really want to grow! The rest of the order was timely and right there too!

Well it seems everyone else gets their purchase once they post an inquirer to it here so here I go. I was one of the buyers back in the end of Oct pepper pod sale that was shipped on the beginning of Nov. I have never received it yet and it has been in the mail for over 4 weeks. There now this is done I expect when mail comes tomorrow it will be there.lol....

Well both Judy and I are writing the pods off to the post office hope they ended up somewhere good.lol... Judy was good as gold and I got to pick out some seeds I already had been wanting from her shop to fill in for the missing pods.

Well I got my seed order as the replacement for the missing pods a few days ago and am very pleased. Not only did I get the ones asked for but she also included a few more from my wish list for my next order as gift seeds without me asking. Then on top of that she added a packet of her ghost breath powder as well. When telling my brother in law who is a chili head too about it all this is what he said. " Wow a business where you are a name and the product is the number instead of the other way around." I do believe she did not just guess what I liked in peppers but figured it out by reading posts on here and from the types of pepper seeds ordered from her by me. Many other outfits give gift items with their orders but how many send gifts tailored to you and your likes as a person. I know I will be putting orders to Judy from time to time as long as she is in business.

Judy is awesome provides great quality seeds and bonuses, so far I have got 100% germination rate which has allowed to only plant the seeds I need without clumping 3 seeds into one pot then separating later. There are reviews under the vendor vault about her company. Got luck with your growing season and have enjoyed watching your videos.

Back