vendor pepperlover.com

I ordered my seeds through Judy after doing quite a bit of searching around. Her selection is excellent, the order shipped quickly and without errors, the prices are reasonable, and included in my order were 3 free gifts of seeds, including the rare Trinidad Scorpion Mourouga. Overall, I was more than happy with my experience and plan on doing future business with pepperlover.com. In fact, the only quibble I have, and it's a minor one, is that there were some grammatical and spelling errors on the website, which is less than stellar, but I'm not buying the website so I really don't care personally, just thought I'd mention it playing devil's advocate.

Thanks Judy!!

y u no do research before ordering?

Yeah, that's a little ???

Still, I just received my first order from Judy today and all I can say is: wow, 5 stars! I thought all the effusive comments in this thread and the other one I can't seem to find right now were, well, overly effusive, but I was mistaken. Not only did I receive my order in a timely manner (1 week), the free gifts were almost as numerous as the items I ordered, and they were strains which interest me.

I guess my only qualm is, Ted, how did you manage to order 7-Pot SR seed? These are my holy grail, but I don't see them available on PepperLover's website. What gives?

That's my bad. Someone sent me some SR strain but I ordered Primo & Brain Strains.
I Did research her with a few other chili heads on facebook and was told some positive things but wanted to know what you people thought of her. From what I have been told she's awesome.

Also, she is the easiest (IMO) to order from. I was back on her site last night after I SWORE I was done! She just has the best list with the best ship times. Also, she has sent about half of my stock worth of freebies. I have made probably 5 orders in 3 or 4 months.

JUDY STRAIGHT UP RULES!!!!!!!!! if you saw the december 7th one days harvest video , well that was like one one thousandth of my total harvest and it flat out would not have happened if it wasn't for Judy period point blank. in fact i've got some new stuff for 2012 that she sent me out of the goodness of her heart!! there isn't enough space here to say all the good things about Judy! from now on that's where my seeds come from. every single word could be mispelled for all i care! i don't give a ratt's butt. you got quality seed from a quality person who is not in this to get rich! BE HAPPY DUDE!!!

Received my second order from pepperlover.com yesterday. Prompt service, generous quantities, interesting extras. The only reasons I would buy elsewhere would be if I wanted something not in stock at pepperlover or to increase my genetic base for a particular strain. As this is my first year ordering here, I can't comment on germination success until Jan/Feb, or trueness to type until next summer (hopefully), but I'm sure others here can/have.

Yet again Judy blows me out of the water. My wife knows this name very well because it is the only female name (besides her) that I frequently profess my love for. Ordered a few varieties and got a ton of extras. My list has probably doubled because of her extras. Lifetime customer.

Yeah I will just add to this. She was amazing to deal with and the shipping to Australia quick (considering it is coming from the other side of the world) and the gifts were beyond generous. Not only that but I can vouch for 100% Germination rates from every variety she sent me. This included the fatalii's which I had been having a prick of a time getting anything from previously and plenty supposedly hard to germinate types (wilds)

The only bad thing from my point of view is my chilli collection will be forced to grow before the season is out thanks to her insane prices and great selection.

Cheers
Judy!!

I recently received my first order from Judy and was truly was amazed by her generosity. I cannot add anything that has not already been said many times before. Her Customer Service is outstanding. Thanks Judy...you are the best! :halo:

Just got my third order from Judy today. As before, top marks in all categories. I can hardly wait to start these babies next month.

Got my first order from Judy today and I am really pleased! I like the gifts, too! I'd recommend her and I'll most likely buy more varieties from her in the future.

I just recieved my very first order from pepperlover.com and I am ecstatic. Judy is THE BEST, PERIOD!!! I ordered 4 varieties, and I received them along with 5 others, including red and orange hab, devil's tongue, peruvian white hab, and trinidad scorpion. The order arrived in a matter of days, and I could not be happier.

I got my first order from Judy back in December, and put the seeds aside until I had time to plant them. Amazingly fast service, and now the seeds have all begun sprouting within a week! I ordered during a good time, so there was no problem for me with anything I wanted being out of stock (actually got several seeds that I would never have even thought to look for), and would always continue to order from her. I cannot sing enough praise.

I know Judy doesn't need yet another testimonial (from me at least :) ). But received another order from her promptly with plenty of extras. Her Trinidad Volcano powder is excellent! I highly recommend either that or the Dragon Breath powder. Only $8 for 1 oz too. At that price, it's a steal.

Edit: Hope it doesn't sound like I don't recommend the Ghost Breath powder. It's just that I haven't tried it yet, so I can't give it a thumbs up, YET. That will be next on my list when I run out of the Trinidad Volcano powder.

Back