vendor pepperlover.com

I ordered my seeds through Judy after doing quite a bit of searching around. Her selection is excellent, the order shipped quickly and without errors, the prices are reasonable, and included in my order were 3 free gifts of seeds, including the rare Trinidad Scorpion Mourouga. Overall, I was more than happy with my experience and plan on doing future business with pepperlover.com. In fact, the only quibble I have, and it's a minor one, is that there were some grammatical and spelling errors on the website, which is less than stellar, but I'm not buying the website so I really don't care personally, just thought I'd mention it playing devil's advocate.

Thanks Judy!!

Ive orderd from pepperlover a cupple of times and recieved my seed in 10-12 days (uk).love the fact you get free seeds even if you only order 1 packet.I had over 30 seeds in my brain strain so I sent some in to seed bank on a UK pepper forum so other growers can get some free seeds (share the love).ive had problems with Trinidad scorpion seeds this year from a UK seed supplier (there not looking true) you guys have a national pepper tresure there an i will recommend pepperlover to any growers.

I am going to make a bold prediction: This topic will become a 20 page love-fest before 2014.
:D

Sign of a great vendor - I was so happy with my Jonahs I could have hugged them if I wasn't afraid of squishing them.

Would do business with again, gladly.
:cheers:

Placed my order and received the seeds within 10-14 days, along with some free seeds :P. Noticed a small mistake, informed Judy and she sorted it very quickly with a replacement which arrived this morning also with some free seeds. very impressed and would recommend them to anybody :onfire:

Gotta join in, ordered fataliis and large red 7 pots and got some fantastic extras!!
Will definitely be shopping again where customer service is paramount.

Thanks Judy, I will have a hard time waiting until spring

I've ordered from her a few times. Always quick shipping. Once I ordered 2 varieties of seeds, received them along with 2 other varieties plus a "mystery" pack of seeds. One seed out of the 4 varieities didn't grow true, the rest of the seeds in the packet did. I sent her a pic to see what kind of pepper it was. She told me what it was, apologized for the mistake and asked wht she could do to correct it. I pretty much laughed it off considering the rest of the seeds grew true, and the ridiculous amount of freebies she sends when you buy from her.

Picked up a sizable order (for me) of fresh pods - they arrived at my co-packers on schedule and in beautiful condition. Fair prices, amazing service/communication & she sent me a SFRB of brain strain to my house too so I can try 'em & play with hobby batches.

A+ seller. Will buy from again - recommended.

awesome i orderd seeds the order came quick and was accurate plus i got some free powder ghost breath) the web site is good ordering was easy my new seed place !!! thanks pepperlover!

Just got my first order from PepperLover. Super quick shipping to Canada, no extra charge either. There was 2 extra varieties, both of which I was thinking about ordering anyways so major win! Already thinking about my next order.

I've got some serious issues I ordered some monster naga and brown 7 pot... I recieved primo 7pot, monster naga and brown 7 pot and for some reason I can't make heads or tails of this because my invoice doesn't match up with the recieved goods I thought maybe I should return the items and ask for a refund but I didn't have any envolopes or stamps handy..

The other issue I've got is with Germination the 7 pot primo and naga I don't think one seed failed which left me having to cut down seedings because I sorta chucked the seeds in and spread them around so the seedlings don't have enough spacing so I thought maybe I should write this complaint. The 7 pot Brown did a lot better though with only 2 seedlings poping up which has given them both plenty of room for growth.

And last but not least if anything was supposed to get mixed up with my order is was meant to be the 7 pot Lava....

Not a happy customer!!!!

Back