• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Peppers & pods 2011

Can I ask something.
Probably a stupid question.

Patanero is yellow?? x 7 Pod yellow.
Kaval is brown, yellow + yellow = brown
How can it be. :?:

It was one more variety involed in both cases but will not tell you that sorry it is my creation . :)

Beautiful Impacts, can you give me a brief description on them?

Plant is medium tall .Plant producess good yield of 5-6 cm long by 2.5 cm wide super hot fruits.Mature from light green to yellow to orange with tingle of red in color.Pods are very tasty. :) It is F-1 Hybrid. :mouthonfire:

Impact F-1 Hybrid

Some more pods ripening in the basement becouse outside temperature was 32 degrees over night so I had to bring plants inside,forget to mention that some pods have spikes on the side of fruits.

ImpactF-1Hybrid-VladanSmiciklas-rainbowchiliseedsP1050318.jpg

I`ve been asked by alot of people when I will have seeds for sale for those varieties.

Seeds of Impact will be available on my web site Sunday evening,Kaval & Mili habanero also but very limited quantity.Mili habanero my stain when ripe is almost black & super hot too to back up my words will also include litte baggie of powder sample of each of the three varieties.I have about 10 powder samples not much in it but just for taste try out. :hell:

I`ve been asked by alot of people when I will have seeds for sale for those varieties.

Seeds of Impact will be available on my web site Sunday evening,Kaval & Mili habanero also but very limited quantity.Mili habanero my stain when ripe is almost black & super hot too to back up my words will also include litte baggie of powder sample of each of the three varieties.I have about 10 powder samples not much in it but just for taste try out. :hell:

Sounds good, I wasnt planning on ordering more seeds since I already bought alot but hearing this offer I might just change my mind :lol:

All seeds are available now for sale on my web site very limited quantity due to lot of seeds giveaway already.
Vladan :)

Doesn't sound like we'll need much for a burn :cool: order placed....
Thanks
Dave

Now when the gardening season over in Ohio good time to go fishing & see the great outdoors.Here is few images from Hinckley lake in Ohio .

HinckleylakeOhio-VladanSmiciklasP1050373.jpg

That last picture is an absolute beauty! awesome shot!
What kind of fish are you hooking?
I'm familiar with some of the American native fish, but not sure which one are native to your region. Striped Bass? Largemouth Bass? Smallmouth Bass? Green Sunfish? Bluegill? Crappie? Walleye? Shad? :D

That last picture is an absolute beauty! awesome shot!
What kind of fish are you hooking?
I'm familiar with some of the American native fish, but not sure which one are native to your region. Striped Bass? Largemouth Bass? Smallmouth Bass? Green Sunfish? Bluegill? Crappie? Walleye? Shad? :D
Great shot of that Drake Mallard......and dare I add he looks tasty as well :eek:

Back