• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

peppers

Can somebody tell me the name of this pepper
th_102_1141.jpg
,it was suppose to be a trinidad scorpion which it is not so i would like to know what i have,i startes growing peppers this year
th_102_1139.jpg
th_102_1132.jpg

I have never tried to eat it yet.It started out brown & when it started to get a gloss the color changed,i'm not 100% sure about originality of the pepper so it would be hard for me to trade.I don't want to be known as a liar cause i been lied to bout this pepper so i don't know & i appreciate all the info i am getting from evarybody.

I have never tried to eat it yet.It started out brown & when it started to get a gloss the color changed,i'm not 100% sure about originality of the pepper so it would be hard for me to trade.I don't want to be known as a liar cause i been lied to bout this pepper so i don't know & i appreciate all the info i am getting from evarybody.
where did you get the seeds from. i am new also and very new to this forum but i will say if you look around most of the people on here are Pepper junkies just like us! they are looking out for the rest of us! there are guys on here that will glady help to get your hands on some true TS seeds or pods for that matter! just look in the "marketplace" i just got pods from a guy on here "cappy Pepper ridge farms" great pods and plan on germintaing a few seeds from the pods i got to increse my garden! sorry you did not get what you thought you were getting but not like its that bad to begin with, the choc bhut is a great pepper! i am growing one this year! i have seen reports of guys buying bhuts and getting habs so you did not fair too bad! nice loking pods though! you should definatly try them great flavor!

Eric

where did you get the seeds from. i am new also and very new to this forum but i will say if you look around most of the people on here are Pepper junkies just like us! they are looking out for the rest of us! there are guys on here that will glady help to get your hands on some true TS seeds or pods for that matter! just look in the "marketplace" i just got pods from a guy on here "cappy Pepper ridge farms" great pods and plan on germintaing a few seeds from the pods i got to increse my garden! sorry you did not get what you thought you were getting but not like its that bad to begin with, the choc bhut is a great pepper! i am growing one this year! i have seen reports of guys buying bhuts and getting habs so you did not fair too bad! nice loking pods though! you should definatly try them great flavor!

Eric

thank you eric i don't want to mention the clowns name but i will see him in houston pepper festival i got time & i got some more peppers coming for the original names once i get over tthis hump with the names of all these wrong peppers i got i will be ordering a few seeds :beer:

Back