• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Peppin' Ain't Easy..."3/5King's 2012"

GLOG =Good Looking Older Gentlemen or maybe Got Lot's of Gas......Today I'm going to have to go with both.....TMI....I think not.

So this will be my first GLOG. Enjoy Everyone.

Grow List

Brain Strain 7
Jonah 7
Yellow 7
Chocolate Bhut
Peach Bhut
Yellow Bhut
Douglah
Naga Morich
Chocolate Scorpion

Tepin
Pekin
White Habanero
CGN 21500
Fatalii Yellow
Fatalii White
Aji Lemon Drop
Jamaican Scotch Bonnet
Bonda Ma Jacques
Datil
Long Chocolate Habanero

Should have the grow area set up and seeds germing by February 15th

David good luck with the job search, hopefully after the holidays things will pick up with the economy and the employment.
I can relate to the updates with the glog, also. I've got some projects going in the grow room but I just can't pull the trigger on the camera. Don't know why but I kinda feel like all the hypes over for the season and I'm letting my glog rest in peace.
Once the holidays and entertaining is over, I can pack up all the Xmas stuff and focus on next years start............Maybe I'm just hibernating like a "Chicago Bear"

you going to have all inds of peppers coming up. cant waitto see that garden get stated.when can you actually put in theground?

Hang in there, buddy. These are tough times, but with a 400
plant grow, you might turn a buck or two selling pods, etc. Good
luck finding some employment, David, good vibes comin' your way
from the PNW! I know what you mean about the glogosphere, some-
times it seems like overload and you need a break. I'm sure things
will get rollin' pretty well after the first of the year!
I hope you are having a good holiday season.

Speaking as someone who also had an incredibly crappy 2012, here's hoping 2013 will be better. Sometimes just getting through with your head just above water is all you can do, and all you have to do, before things start to slowly turn around.

Hail to the king. Ya. Hard times for us all. I was able to find stuff to sell and got money from ebayers... Happy holidays and good luck with the job hunt

Here's wishing you and all of the people here the best for 2013. Being disabled and on meds, means I am not hireble, but at 60 thats OK I had to arrange a deal with my bank and and set up a bill payment plan this will not effect my garden plans much. I'm stoked about growing some of the super hots, as I use a lot of super hot powders along with trying fresh pods, some varieties are real killers, I plan to grow 6 plants for each variety along with trying to keep them netted for seed purity. I still need to find the tomato varieties that I need, I have enough Tomato seeds to plant all I will ever need, but I need new types that will put up with changing weather and insects that we are getting. I don't want to hijack your thread here so I'll quit yapping.

Hey guys, just an update. I started a new Glog. I'm putting this one to rest and starting off fresh for 2013! It's called Peppin' Ain't Easy 2.0

Link: http://thehotpepper.com/topic/37281-peppin-aint-easy-20/#entry772759

Can't wait to start stopping by all of the glogs!

Stop on over at my new glog and get a look at what's going on with me in 2013.

Thanks for hanging with me in 2012 guys! Now it's time to shake things up in this new year!

Back