• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Pequin or what?

Oh My GOD!!! That is an amazing plant. I wish I could keep plants growing in the ground year round. WOW!!!

Can you get some more pictures of that beast? Like how big the stem is and all that fun stuff.

God I want seeds for that behemoth.

Oh My GOD!!! That is an amazing plant. I wish I could keep plants growing in the ground year round. WOW!!!

Can you get some more pictures of that beast? Like how big the stem is and all that fun stuff.

God I want seeds for that behemoth.

Yeah nova will have seeds any day and I've got heaps also, just let me know, only too happy to share :)

My son-in-law supplies me with tons of fresh pequin chillis as he has a loaded plant most of the time,
I thought I would harvest the seeds and plant one so I did, it seems to be coming along nicely. Last night he came
over and had a look at the progress and was surprised to see such large leaves on it, he said his plant has leaves about a third the size and a different shape,
he asked me if i was sure I had planted the right seed. I assured him it was one from the chilli he gave me.

I am wondering if anyone else has grown one of these and if it looked the same.

pequin_plant1.jpg

I'm curious as to what that plant looks like now. Do you have any recent photos of it?

Back