• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

photography Pet picture thread!

This evening i found a kitten near a market... I was the only one that wondere how long a kitten would have lasted in a parking lot near a street (a small one, but you know...).

Bathed and feed:
idxDZmF8MYgLd.jpg

i3CVqVJAYMHPd.jpg

Lol she wasn't happy to see Tobi

ibjUnCmMDjH16D.jpg

The ultimate cat care tool!

igQoBgh85v8OS.jpg

ibl6W8v6lhJyR8.jpg

ibw7vfZA5iCKNT.jpg

i6g43FOAGuk2X.jpg

Lupin was around so i lured also him:
iU8LTAcHFimiz.jpg

How he lost an upper canine i really don't know...

ibtjblYe5y6OXl.jpg

Oh, and also Margot and Tobi!

Now i must find someone to take care of her...
Btw long legs and big ears, i believe she'll grow a lot.

At last i found home for that kitten. The boyfriend of a friend of mine has a farm with cows, a dog and many other cats...
Basically she'll go on one of the best place a cat would desire.

In the meanwhile she became friend with Tobi:
ibeZXKIaAfMjqM.jpg

i5LrkaOczysaZ.jpg

iYLpRQikcYps0.jpg

Lol a macro of her foot...
ibesPDWXc8SDW5.jpg

ighfvLeUTapwr.jpg

It's incredible the peace that come from a kitten while is sleeping, especially thinking the frenzy she had while awake...

io2uZGxDptjO8.jpg

Here another cat i saw near home and i had my camera along...
ibaXYpBtIZUX2E.jpg

iM8YIsZlkh5E1.jpg

That guy wasn't scared at all and tried to bite me...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405177076.922927.jpg

This is Han Solo, the best dog ever, and the greatest friend I could have wished for. We had to put him down yesterday. He injured his back and was paralyzed from the shoulders down. He was only 4.

Hug you dogs every day, because you never know what might happen tomorrow.

So sorry to hear about the loss of your young friend, Scratch.  Been there, too.

Essegi, that is one cute little kitty.  Glad she got a good home.  We'll probably have a new kitten around here soon.  Been talking about it for a while and a friend's cat is preggers. 

Oh crap Scratch I'm tearing up at work.  I'm sorry for your loss.  Just thinking about my golden that was put down a few years ago due to cancer and then thinking about ever losing our German Shepherd draws it out of me with ease.

So sorry for Scrathc dog. :(

salsalady said:
Essegi, that is one cute little kitty.  Glad she got a good home.  We'll probably have a new kitten around here soon.  Been talking about it for a while and a friend's cat is preggers. 
Thx SL!
History repeats btw.  Found 1-2 hours ago in front of my home, i heard Tobi barking more than usual:
iKEAK8m4henhI.jpg

i5I2cQngXjz8D.jpg

Was so hungry and skinny that seems she hadn't eaten for a while... Seems a bit scared and confused, she was't much fond of the cart (cat attitute readjustment tool = the wire) that is very unusual, but often purrs and alwasys want to stay with someone.
Now i must think what to do.

10547079_1447946502155858_6619910442619269987_o.jpg

We just had this (not so) little guy over for a home visit yesterday.  We are looking to adopt a partner in crime for our Donut, and I'm really hoping that this 70 pound ball of muscle and spaziness can fill that role.  All he needs is training and a stable home life and he will become a great dog in no time.

Now I just need to sell the wife and mother-in-law on him.  They're still feeling a little apprehensive because of how big he is.

Pr0digal_son said:
That top picture is epic mate! I can hear the snorting and snarling in my mind.

14761481425_6241700fb4_c.jpg

Clearly not happy about being awakened.
lol cheers mate..sounds like a bull running around the garden,hes a big lad at over 160 lb

Back