• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

photography Photo Album

Great action shots, Chris ... focus is spot on! :party:

A few ant shots of mine:

zeNTtjY.jpg

9fs77Rf.jpg

ApvdrFE.jpg

After checking 10 pages of this awesome thread (will check all the others, of course), I think it will be good to share some pics so you can have a better idea how's Brazil and the Brazilians. Hope you like!

Me, on a fishing trip a couple of years ago (Araguaia river).

One of the things on Earth that I most like (bottom right).

This was my backyard for 4 happy years...

At day...

At night.

A hug!

*EDIT: misspelling correction (not all of them, I'm afraid).

Just got an email that I won something at the local library photo contest again. Last year I got 2 first places and one 2nd. The competition looked better this year. Surprised I won anything.

I wont know until tomorrow at the ceremony what I won and if it is a cash prize.

I have a full frame and a crop sensor.  Here's my short version the full frame is way better in lower/natural light situations, higher ISO and for wider angle shooting.  The details and color range are better.  If you plan on doing those types of photography it may be worth it, if not I still use an 8.2 mp Canon 30D as a second shooter at events and no one ever notices the difference from the shots I take with the full frame and that cam. 

on another note
here's some of my creepy friends

vGBYEgx.jpg

6mDuCU5.jpg

Back