Pick-A-Peck of Peppers Swap

Now that I know smokemaster donated I know we will all get a few intresting things :) thanks for the donation Mike :) i put 4 stamps inside so idk

and i didnt wear a helmet :P i had a concussion 2 years ago but oh well :P i didnt hit my head when i did my summersaults down the mountain trick lol

instructions on how to do the trick :
1 get your board caught on a piece of missing ice later in the day when theres no powder but all ice
2 let the board flip you forward down the mountain
3 put both arms out and do 3 summersaults
4 land on your stomach and slide 20 feet down the mountain
5 get back on your feet and you landed the trick lol

I'm going to the orthopedist on tuesday so if i did anything else ill know in a few days

My Nephew did something similar xc! Except he rolled about 8 times (he was traveling reallllly fast) and half way into the 9th hit a tree that was sturdier than his leg.... Shattered the bone, required surgery, pins in multiple places, and his leg is now a half inch shorter.... but he still is a snowboarder. Well he would be if he still lived in park city.

STATUS REPORT:

All packages have now been received!!!

Almost half of the envelopes have been refilled, but I won't seal any of them up until I'm done. Once the refilling is done, I will look at what's left and hopefully be able to add some more extras to everyone's package.

Bonnie

The sorting is complete!!!!!!!!!!

All packages have extras, unless you specifically asked to receive less back than you sent in.

As expected there was quite a few packets leftover after the sorting and wishlist filling was done. I am posted a "last call" list. In order to get the packages out, this offer is only good until the end of the day tomorrow. As soon as I hear from you, I'll add any items you would like off this list, and seal your package up for shipping. Remember, this list is being posted on more than one forum, and it's first come first served, so it's possible your selections might already be spoken for. So here it is:

LAST CALL LIST:

Aconcagua x 2
Aji Dulce
Aji Rojo

Anaheim x 7
Ancho x 3
Atris Hybrid (Sweet)
Aurora (ornamental)
Big Red (bell)
Bhut Joloki x 19
Black Pearl
Cascabel x 3
Chile de Arbol x 2
Chile Negro x 2
Chilly Chile (ornamental)
Chinese Giant (bell) x 2
Corno di Toro (3 red, 1 yell.)
Cubanelle
Fajita Hybrid x 2
Fiesta (ornamental)
Flexum Hybrid (sweet)
Giant Marconi Hybrid
Holiday Time (ornmental) x 2
Holy Mole Hybrid x 2
Hungarian Wax x 2
Indian Jwala x 2
Jalapeno Gigante
Large Red Cherry
Melrose
NuMex Twilight
Peperone Lombardo x 2
Peter Pepper x 2
Pimento L
Purple Beauty
Puya/Pulla
Red Marconi
Robustini Hybrid
Serrano x 2
Sheepnose Pimento x 2
Sweet Banana x 10
Sweet Chocolate
Sweet Havana Hyb.
Thai Hot
Thai Long
Tobasco
Thai Bird
Tomato Pepper

If you asked for any of these items on your wishlist, than they are already in your package.

Also, there are some peppers that Smokemaster sent in that have a number, instead of a name. These are the same ones as last year, so if you received them, and grew them out, I would love to hear about it.

Pl 260250 (baccatum)
Pl 438638 Very Hot
CO 4548
TC 07246

Please post here, or PM me if you are interested in any of them. (This offer is only for people signed up for this swap, Thanks!)

UPDATE 3/7/12 - LAST CALL IS NOW CLOSED!

I`m guessing my seeds that I sent never made it Should`ve been there last wednesday. richAwful lot of heat to lose.

Rich, your seeds arrived just fine. I've sent you two messages to let you know that they are here. Sorry for any confusion.

Hello Bonnie
Thank you so much for all the time you put into this swap, we all appreciate it.
If you still have the RED MARCONI and the ACONCAGUA, I would like to try them.
Thank you again

I went to the post office in my town to mail over a dozen envelopes today, and gave her the thinnest one first. She tried to charge me $1.95, so I gave her a copy of the post office's own criteria for a large envelope vs. parcel, and she wouldn't even look at it. She kept shaking her head, saying she didn't know where I'd gotten that, but it wouldn't fit through her machine. She didn't even try to measure the thickness with their little cardboard guide. I'm ashamed to admit, I lost my cool a bit. Took the "package" back, and told her I would go to the post office in the next town where they don't overcharge me! So I did. Gave the guy the same envelope, and he told me it would be $.90!!!! He weighed and measured every single envelope, so no one should get a postage due note from their post office.

Here is a list of who's package went out today:

* Stickman
* Prehensile
* Fiogga
* Xcsports

The rest should go out tomorrow.

Please either post here, or send me an email when it arrives, so that I know it got there okay.

Thanks,
Bonnie

Thank you to everyone that participated!!!

I just realized in my hurry to get the envelopes ready to mail, that I forgot to include a handwritten thank you in the first batch that went out. I apologize, and want everyone to know how much I appreciate you being a part of this swap. It is not possible without each of you. I hope that everyone had fun, and receives back items that they will enjoy growing.

Also, big thanks go out to Smokemaster, Romy6, and Elkwc for their generous donations!!! You guys are AWESOME!!!

Your hostess,
Bonnie

Just got back from the post office. The following people's envelopes went out this morning:

Tinley244
Hixs
Emrikol

The last one, TastyPeps, will go out this afternoon.

Whew! Now maybe I can catch up around the house.

Your welcome! I'm hoping that everyone likes the peppers that they receive back.

TastyPeps, your seeds are on their way.

This swap has been great!!! Many, many, many, thanks to Bonnie who has been a gracious and diligent hostess putting in all this work to make us all happy. I can't wait to receive my package and plant!!! Thanks so very much to her and the participants. It was my first swap, what a wonderful way to exchange seeds. Hope you all have a great season.

Just received my package, thanks Bonnie!!! Wonderful selection of seeds, can't wait to get some planted. Thanks again for all your hard work putting this together.

Back