• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics Pics of My Early Starts

Placed the last two plants out today. Superhots that were late starters.

Bih Jolokia

BihJolokia.jpg

Trinidad Scorpion

Scorpion.jpg

My ripe SB pod made it through the weekend. Lol. I couldn't find any goat meat to curry so it's safe for now. Store should have more in Wednesday though, so it's on this weekend or sooner. :]

It looks like the Fatalii is on the upswing. My regimen of diluted soap and boiled lime skin appears to have done the trick. Whatever the case, she's sprawling out and setting fruit again. Colors beginning to come back too!

1304601592.jpg

1304601515.jpg

Everyones outside now and loving it.

1304601495.jpg

Trini Perfume is going OFF with flowers. If half of what I see set I'll be overwhelmed!

1304601464.jpg

Good looking plants! regardless of weather or not it was a Hab or a SB it is still a good looking plant! Keep up the good work!!

Fatalii has been quite a surprise over the last week. It set fruit later than the SB but unlike the SB, it's doing a much better job of setting more fruit. I've counted close to 15 or so pods while the SB has about 3 right now (though she is loaded with flowers).

1305468451.jpg

1305468418.jpg

I think this just about taps out my updates for these "Early Starts". I'm probably going to get started on a grow Log for all of my plants now.

Wow man, that is a great looking plant! You're going to have pods up to your ears! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Thanks Man. I am certainly hoping for a bountiful season with this one. Really flavorful pepper. Reminds me of a Scotch bonnet. Im surprised no one seems to make this correlation but I'd personally take this as a substitute any day of the week.

By the way the Lemon Drop you gave me is doing great this season too. Check it out over here if you want. Just one pic, but they'll be more when those bad boys ripen up.

http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/22550-capitones-2011-grow-north-carolina

Back