• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Pinoy83's one last try!!!2015...Aquaponics(Golden Hawaiian Tilapias)

Went through your last glog,you had some nice looking plants going. Was going to wish you good luck, but you dont need it. So maybe some more   :fire:
to keep dem things that kill  your crops away.

while waiting for my new babies to grow, made some powders and flakes from last years harvest...

pepper is all super hots, and made a peanut butter cajun super chili powder, italian super chili powder, super cajun chili powder

and the only fresh pods i have after 10months

7pot douglah and black scorpion tongue

Glad to see you're back in the game Jericson!

You have the perfect conditions for growing, but along with that comes the perfect environment for the bad guys.

The longer you grow, the better you will get at early pest detection...and you will know how to deal with them!

Good luck and keep it green my friend!

More Hotta said:
Went through your last glog,you had some nice looking plants going. Was going to wish you good luck, but you dont need it. So maybe some more   :fire:
to keep dem things that kill  your crops away.
thanxxx...i just got unlucky with this pests, 
Devv said:
Glad to see you're back in the game Jericson!

You have the perfect conditions for growing, but along with that comes the perfect environment for the bad guys.

The longer you grow, the better you will get at early pest detection...and you will know how to deal with them!

Good luck and keep it green my friend!
thnx scott, im gonna try again this year and trying to be more prepared for this damn pests, killed all my mother plants, and now my new additional predators for my pods is the damn birds i guess they tried some pods and they fell in love with it,

Welcome back Jericson!  
Good luck with your grow season this year.  
Good on ya for getting back in the saddle!

Death to Mites!

PaulG said:
Welcome back Jericson!  
Good luck with your grow season this year.  
Good on ya for getting back in the saddle!

Death to Mites!
yea im gonna try again this year hopefully i can withstand the pests this time
stickman said:
Good luck with 2015 Jericson! Hopefully you aren't bothered by the pests again this year, but maybe you should contact your local extension agent for help dealing with the mites and aphids.
http://www.ctahr.hawaii.edu/Oahu/Programs.aspx

Nice powders... peanut butter and pepper powder... who'da thunk it... ;)
thanxxxx rickk...ill keep eye on it this time...my peanut butter blend is the bomb sold 8oz...at work 20 per oz. to get back all the money i wasted lol
Black Scorpion Tongue

some of my greens on the ground...

germinating outside the house

MOA 100% germination

Right on Jericson  = the master is back at work!

Good looking seedlings!

Devv said:
Now we're talking!

Glad to see the little babies pop!
yep, now they keep on popping like popcorn's, i'm already running out of space,so now i left all my germinating seeds outside the house so they can learn the harsh world, live or die trying....
PaulG said:
Right on Jericson  = the master is back at work!

Good looking seedlings!
thanx pauly, lol im not master....i failed last year i got wiped out lol
more babies being transplanted....

and my future project still gathering all the tools i need....

Looks serious, brah!  
Can't wait to see the end result!
Pinoy's Pepper Palace   :party:

Cool, you makin' a bigger hydroponic rig Jericson? If you haven't grown the MoA Scotch Bonnets, you're gonna love 'em! Great fruity flavor and heat at the low end of Habanero hot. Great for sauces made with tropical fruit!

PaulG said:
Looks serious, brah!  
Can't wait to see the end result!
Pinoy's Pepper Palace   :party:
ill try.....im gonna grow what i can handle for now lol...if i grow tons, there will be another infestation that i cant handle
maximumcapsicum said:
Looks like tea time! Glad things are runnin well Jericson!
tea will wait for now they still super small to have some tea
stickman said:
Cool, you makin' a bigger hydroponic rig Jericson? If you haven't grown the MoA Scotch Bonnets, you're gonna love 'em! Great fruity flavor and heat at the low end of Habanero hot. Great for sauces made with tropical fruit!
yea im gonna make some hydro outside the house, i grow  before but i got a cross i think i got it from denniz, it looks gnarly 
Black tongue scorpion and 7pot douglah in there 7g root pouches

and my new transplants today

Back