• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Pinoy83's one last try!!!2015...Aquaponics(Golden Hawaiian Tilapias)

I'll try not to be jealous of your ability to germinate seeds outside without heat mats... :confused:  Good on ya though! I hope you get a handle on the mite bastiges this time around! :)

:rofl: You have to use shade cloth!  It's raining like a cow peein' on a flat rock here   :confused:

At least it's not freezing!  Your starts and OW look pretty good, brother!

stickman said:
I'll try not to be jealous of your ability to germinate seeds outside without heat mats... :confused:  Good on ya though! I hope you get a handle on the mite bastiges this time around! :)
i just let the nature do its course for them :)...survival of the fittest outside...thanks....ill be keeping an eye more of them from now on, i feel sorry for all my plants last year and the mother plants as well
PaulG said:
:rofl: You have to use shade cloth!  It's raining like a cow peein' on a flat rock here   :confused:

At least it's not freezing!  Your starts and OW look pretty good, brother!
yep shade cloth lol, but right now i remove the shade cloth since they already use to it, more heat for them they growing up steadily and no casualties yet because of the hawaiian sun
small update for my aerogarden and babies inside the house, all babies in 2oz. cups is properly trained for the hawaiian sun outside so im good transplanting them without being stunted and wilt...and they grow pretty fast...like literally fast, they all sprouted same time with the babies outside...

Ri9ght on, Jericson!  Everything looks great,
especially that Black Scorpion tongue.

Jericson!  Can't wait to see your hydro farm 
full of nice green plants.  Good looking project!.

Plus, rabbit droppings rock!

small update for my aerogarden from 1/18 to 2/12, they goin nuts and my 16plug aero is from 1/28 to 2/12

PaulG said:
Jericson!  Can't wait to see your hydro farm 
full of nice green plants.  Good looking project!.

Plus, rabbit droppings rock!

yea me too lol, um waiting for next pay day lol, 

yea they rock will be adding to my worm bin

The Aerogarden starts look great.
Nice and healthy - no mites!

How long do you wait 'til transplant?

PaulG said:
The Aerogarden starts look great.
Nice and healthy - no mites!

How long do you wait 'til transplant?
so far so good, no pests yet, only damn birds....they been munching my pods already from my black scorpion tongue and douglah....

i transplant whenever i dont feel lazy lol....
aerogarden babies...

babies hiding from the sun.....

hopefully this wobble head owl works to scare the damn birds

douglah and black scorpion...on full protection

babies

Woah, lots of great looking starts, there!

I suppose bird netting is useless?

PaulG said:
Woah, lots of great looking starts, there!

I suppose bird netting is useless?
i just got bird netting, but to cover up my whole yard is kinda big, so ill check this method if it will work for now

Nice work Jericson!

Plenty of saweet looking young ladies you have up and running.

Let us know how the bird netting works, they don't hit my peppers but Peaches and grapes they ruin big time.

Good luck with the plastic owl and netting, but I suspect that over time the birds will get used to them. Too bad you don't have the time to take up Falconry... that or a cat patrolling the back yard will keep them off...I guarantee it lol! :)

Devv said:
Nice work Jericson!

Plenty of saweet looking young ladies you have up and running.

Let us know how the bird netting works, they don't hit my peppers but Peaches and grapes they ruin big time.
thanks scott...yea so far so good they looking alright....
havent use the bird netting yet, but i think the wobble head owl is working since i dont birds that munch in my yard
stickman said:
Good luck with the plastic owl and netting, but I suspect that over time the birds will get used to them. Too bad you don't have the time to take up Falconry... that or a cat patrolling the back yard will keep them off...I guarantee it lol! :)
thanks ricky...yea ive been transferring the plastic owl in different areas in my yard, there's a lot of cat in my neighbors house but none of them has the interest in eating those damn birds lol
my first Kratky Method...URFA biber...25days old from seed...from aerogarden to 5galon 

Babies Doing Great....and another 72 cell tray germinating outside....

new transplants...getting some good microbial drink

Back