• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

pippy's non chilli thread....

Pepperfreak said:
Sounds like a perfect neighbor.

Actually she is......she has taught me more about gardening then anybody else over the years....and she always has veggies and fruit all year round....:D

Oh man there is really something wrong with the new soil i got.

Im f**ken pissed off seeing that. Buy premium soil and plants go yellow and stunted in it........ not happy!

Your plants are looking great boy.

cheers

Quite a great looking and large variety of plants, Moyboy. Hopefully, the weather will be perfect for growing.

Mike
Preparing for winter in Ohio)

UPDATE:

With this unseasonly hot heat wave, my tomatoes are ready going well, and I have ripe toms already. I don't usually get ripe toms for another month......

a Opalka (this plant has about 15 of these so far
IMG_1241.jpg

A few super snow white's (about 25 of these so far)
IMG_1232.jpg

a bunch of Cherokee Purples (these are going great with about 15 on the plant)
IMG_1233.jpg

Golden Gourmet Stuffer (capsicum style hollow tom)
IMG_1234.jpg

Lebanese cucumbers (i have 2 of these the same size)
IMG_1237.jpg

i've got about 10 of these so far
IMG_1238.jpg

The biggest of 3 baby watermelon vines
IMG_1235.jpg

The bean vines are reall taking off
IMG_1240.jpg

A bunch of ripe Golden Nugget cherry toms (i'm very excited at my first ripe toms hehe)
IMG_1239.jpg

my first Mango
IMG_1243.jpg

All in All i'm pretty bloody happy with my veggie progress.....:)

I forgot to add last night.......I have a real problem with fruit fly....

IMG_1236.jpg

I have 3 traps like this all with the same amount of fruit fly in them, and when I go out in the morning there are hundreds of them making there was into the trap......The spiders are loving the feast..:lol:

You are doing a fantastic job Moyboy! I am so jealous. I wish I had that much room to plant. Well, I do, but I am not allowed to use it all or the wife and kid would kill me.

Those are some impressive plants. I wish I had money, I would have a summer house here and a winter house there so I could grow year round.

Thanks guys....:)

Huntsman, yeah the toms were probably 6 inches tall when I planted them out. They were under lights for a few weeks then some basic hardening off and straight in the ground.......Toms are so much stronger than chillis when they are young.....

Back