Pi's must try beer list.

lazienfat - why no guinness listed in the stout section, what up with that ?
their 250th anniversary stout is great :beer: I have a bunch of it sitting in the fridge from last year :cool:

lazienfat - why no guinness listed in the stout section, what up with that ?their 250th anniversary stout is great :beer: I have a bunch of it sitting in the fridge from last year :cool:
Hahah I have only had the regular guinness, not something I would put on the must try list lol. I will add the guinness 250th anniversary. I am a big fan of the beeradvocate.com!

Why is this for Pi it just seems like people suggesting any beer?

Because I'm SPECIAL, boss! We were discussing beer in chat and I said that I am use to splitting cheap pitchers with friends. lazienfat decided to start a list of better brews for me to consume. Very thoughtful and thanks everyone. When I try one from the list I'll write a review.

Hefe Weizen Erdinger is one of my favorites.

Weihenstephaner Hefe Weissebier and krystal or also a great choice.

And my Aussie wheat beer that I would normally drink is Redback Original.
:beer:

Gotta go with my hometown brews! Try Summit Brewing from St.Paul,MN. Best is the IPA and the Extra Pale Ale. I think it's becoming more widely available.

she needs to try samual smith's imperial stout!
003-44.jpg

St. Bernardus Abt 12 special edition. The regular is great, but the special is the best beer I have ever had!!

678-1.jpg

See you realize Pi, now that I am in town, we are going to have to get together and drink a lot of beer. I mean a lot.

Gotta go with my hometown brews! Try Summit Brewing from St.Paul,MN. Best is the IPA and the Extra Pale Ale. I think it's becoming more widely available.

summit is ok. you might want to try the Schells beer line which is MN, they're far better than summit beer! they know a thing or two about beer making since they're the 2nd oldest brewery in usa & making german beer.

ohhh yes pi, hopleaf and maproom are 2 that are going to have to make my list of places to go before I leave here

In my experience (at least around where I live), Micro-breweries pump out the best beers!
But in terms of something that's readily available, I LOVE Schofferhofer Hefeweizen! - > Look here <

Back