• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Plants Update (Photos)

Here is the update on my Pepper plants. Althought it is 100 Degrees here today....Keeping them as wet as I can.
DCP_0791.jpg

The Little Garden.
DCP_0789.jpg

This is a Trinidad Congo
DCP_0790.jpg

This is one of my Limon's
All Dark Green Plants. and only lost 2 plants all year once they were in the ground

Sly

your plants look very healthy and happy sly....good going...

Got two weeds in the last picture, those shamrock like ones take over quickly. Definitly a beautiful crop, nice and dark green...not red, or brown ;)

Lookin good!! Although already it's starting to look a little crowded, haha just wait for another month or two and it'll be packed to the hilt with peppers!!

Pepp3rFreak said:
Lookin good!! Although already it's starting to look a little crowded, haha just wait for another month or two and it'll be packed to the hilt with peppers!!

I can only Wish I am Packed to the Hilt with Peppers.......that will be a Good thing.......LOL

I have rain Barrels, so I water about every day. keep the ground moist. Was going to but done mulch in July (Before) it got Hot. But it caught me offguard. Supossed to be back in the 80's next week though. Still going to put down some Mulch though.

Great looking plants. I am glad that your neighbors dog didn't hop the fence...LOL...It also looks like you'll be picking pods soon.

Back