• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Post a peek of your pet here...

Hello Pepper Pals:

This thread will be a spot for myself, and others, to post shots of their pets. I will start with my little budgie, which some of you already know...

This is Henry with his little plastic friend , "Tee Tee". Actually, he thinks it's his baby, and he feeds it pieces of regurgitated food, as you can see in the 3rd shot...

DSCI1268.jpg

Thought the second shot was funny - just the stance of him and the look on his face. I tell him all the time he has a fat little pot belly!...

DSCI1290.jpg

DSCI1270.jpg

This is his cage on wheels, to show how spoiled he really is...

DSCI1263.jpg

: )

That's a beautiful budgerigar!

Hey, great marine pets, too!

I'll go next...

grammostolapulchrasinis.jpg

My lil' honey doesn't do tricks, but she does get attention. Whenever she wants it.

I once had a blue lobster as a pet, but he kinda disappeared when I added the eels. they disappeared as well once I added the piranhas... weird.

Wow - I am shocked at all the cool looking pets you guys have posted!!!

: O

Thanks for joining in and showing off your little friends. I have never seen anything like that camel shrimp!!! So cool.

Love that tarantula too! What a beauty.

The Green brittle star and pin cusion urchin are just fabulous! That chocolate chip starfish and purple lobster are too cool as well. I am so impressed by all the unique and different pets we have posted here! Keep them coming...

Feel free to post more than one shot of your friend, and to talk about them too. I love to hear about the antics of other people's pets.

My little Henry is more like a parrot than a budgie, and he has an extensive array of words and phrases in his repertoire. His latest phrase is, "you're an adorable little bird boy"!!! He can even count to six! I have put a lot of time into him, and taught him well. He's just awesome, and very affectionate.

I will post more shots of him later, as I am very proud of him. Plus he's so photogenic and fun to take pics of.

Thanks again everyone, for participating and showing us your little creatures. Love them all.

Gorgeous shots, but now I feel like a bit of an arse!

: O

I didn't realize there was already a pet picture thread! Woops! Sorry about that. What should I do?

Is there a post a shot of yourself thread on this forum? There are on a lot of forums, so I was just curious...

no need to be sorry, its not like this hasnt happened before - asking about a certain subject while theres other threads already there.
dont sweat it, I posted those links so you can see some of peoples pets.

Back