• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Post Pictures of your collection or fridge!

This is what I have in the fridge right now, I try to use a different one everyday to change things up...

IMG_0990.JPG

IMG_0991.JPG

IMG_0996.JPG

Sorry for the bad pics, iPHONE sucks in low light
Oh, and this doesn't count the 36 or so bottles I currently have of Fuego Rojo in the house :)

I bet I can clean dem pix up....

IMG_0990.jpg

IMG_0991.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg

Yes, I'm a minor Deity...I coudl do better, btu that took about 8 mins, ive had a few Newcastle ALe's, and I didn't even open Photoshop...

All done in XnView and using Neat Image as a PS plugin with XnView.

PLZ, don't post 2,048 x 1,536 pixel images on a forum...I only run 1024x768 rez on a 17" CRT and it breaks the layout all to hell.

800x600 is about max ya shoudl do b4 using thumnails to larger ones.

Peace, and nice. :)

QS

yw bro. :)

If i was sober nuff for PS, they'd be about perfect, but..i'm not.. lol

Me opening PS drunk usually ends with a Passow, Moyboy and Novacastrian Ménage à trois involving a Bhut Jolokia, S&M lingerie and a sheep...hahaha

Besides, I was born in London, ONT. No worries, eh? ;)

These are some recent additions to my in use collection thanks to THP!!!!!

IMG_1172.jpg

I also got 3 bottles of sauce from LordViyor as well but don't have pics of them at work....

moyboy said:
These are some recent additions to my in use collection thanks to THP!!!!!

IMG_1172.jpg

I also got 3 bottles of sauce from LordViyor as well but don't have pics of them at work....

What is that Defcon bottle and where can I get one???

In fact, I'll just go ahead ant take one of all of those!!

But that Defcon bottle is awesome! I want one!!!

paulky_2000 said:
Sweet!!

Hey, Creator....hook me up!!! ;)

I'd be getting on his site and ordering a bottle soon as it's a limited release and he is close to being sold out.....

I'm going to open mine tonight and if I like it i'll be getting another bottle asap!!!!

moyboy said:
I'd be getting on his site and ordering a bottle soon as it's a limited release and he is close to being sold out.....

I'm going to open mine tonight and if I like it i'll be getting another bottle asap!!!!

Done! Thanks for the heads up on the limited availability!

Yeah, the DM-MKII is pretty insane stuff..Neil's even reviewed it before.

BTW Jake, You're welcome to swap out for my edited pix if ya want, it'd save 3MB+ of page loading. ;)

I haven't ordered it yet, I've had DefCon 1 and 2 before, and -- I know this is blasphemy -- but I rarely eat wings. Great stuff, I might order it just to have in my collection, it's not like it's mandatory to put it on wings :)

Yeah, the DM-MKII is nearly sold out, and when it's gone, it's GONE! Be on the lookout for an even more evil concoction, the DM-MKIII. It's still in the developmental stage, but man, it shouldn't be legal.

Tkromer said:
Did DM-MKI ever exist?

It did, but we only used it for competitions. The first Deathmatches were a lot less brutal than they are today. We would pretty much bottle it only in quarts for use with competitions. There were never any formal labels made for the bottles.

You've got the collecting bug bad!
That being said I'll probably order some when I get some more spending money just because I like the bottle. Been eyeballing it for a month probably.

Back