• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Post Your Crappy Spicy Food

Hey y'all.

Been thinkin' about this one for a few weeks now. I know some of y'all eat some really ghetto stuff and from time to time I do also. I'm quite sure some of y'all have seen some of my posted pics and thought to yourself..."Daaaaaang TB! That looks like ass!" So recently I got to thinkin'. Yeah I know thats dangerous. 

I know for a fact y'all eat some weird sheeit-o-meter stuff. I betcha' dollah's to donut's there's a few of y'all that you've cooked up only the finest .25 cent on sale Ramen and thought it would be goodern ' hell if only it had a can of pork n' beans mixed up in it. And of course adding some hot powder and/or hot sauce makes it completely legit.

So this is the thread where y'all all come clean and posty your most mangled sickening crap that you've made and eaten.

A few rules for posting.

1. Tell us about the ingredients used.

2. Post the spiceenescxt. A heat ingredient is mandatory!

3. Words without a pic to back it up are worthless. Pics are mandatory!

4. Absolutely no foo foo in this thread but its more than cool and the gang to describe it as such.

5. This is supposed to be a fun but revealing thread. Lets just have fun.

We that's it then.

Let me start this train wreck of a thread.

The other night I had some leftover pasta my friend Chico made with anchovies, capers, tomato, chiles, and some other stuff. Didn't have really enough to make a meal size portion so I added some other ingredients. 

Microwave radiated leftover orcchiette pasta putanesca with only the finest hand opened bag of generic frozen peas and carrots with topped with sour cream and jalapeno tomato vinaigrette reduction.

Too bad I had all the decent sized bowls running in the dishwasher.

So I opted to serve this delectable culinary delight up in only the best doggy fine china. Gracias missylou.

Sure it looks like something missylou ate and then barfed up but it was dang tasty y'all!

As the stuff was being microwaved the smell of the anchovies from the leftover sauce in the pasta started really smelling up the house. mrs. blues hollah' at me from down the hall in her office from where she was working.

"Something is stinkin' to high heaven in there. Would you please take out the garbage for the love of GOD!!!!"

So what y'all got?

Leftover little smokie's wrapped in soggy wonder bread and baked in the oven with globs of velveeta on top? 

4 day old meatloaf nacho's?

Post it up and let us rate just how bad it truly is.

Now get on it.

And save the holier than thou crap that you never eat stuff like this because we KNOW YOU DO!

Ever body knows Jay shaves with 3 day old leftover hot dog water.

I wasn't sure, even with the crappy picture if this would be crappy enough for here , but then I remembered the transitive property of congruence of crapp'ness.   heinz jalapeno ketchup  = automatic crap food. 

leftover grilled sausage, warmed in micro on a half stale bun brought semi back to life with a damp papertowel in the micro.  pickled habanero relish,    green onions on their last leg before compost bin, tomato, mustard and the aforementioned heinz jalapeno ketchup.   slaw with healthy dose of nanami togarashi ( japanese 7 spice)  on top.  

GEDC4563_zpsfabfcfd6.jpg

I wasn't sure, even with the crappy picture if this would be crappy enough for here , but then I remembered the transitive property of congruence of crapp'ness.   heinz jalapeno ketchup  = automatic crap food. 

leftover grilled sausage, warmed in micro on a half stale bun brought semi back to life with a damp papertowel in the micro.  pickled habanero relish,    green onions on their last leg before compost bin, tomato, mustard and the aforementioned heinz jalapeno ketchup.   slaw with healthy dose of nanami togarashi ( japanese 7 spice)  on top.  

GEDC4563_zpsfabfcfd6.jpg

Shichimi. :-)

I used some galbanino cheese to avoid it expires. Cut, put on a pan, cook wth milk, add flour, add milk, add flour, repeat until desired, at end of cooking sage. At last some dried roughly cut pepper.

ibwl8ON0nHLQWo.jpg

Pretty crap to look at since sauce was full of coagulated cheese (at least it mixed very well with pasta).
Taste was good but a bit dull (i must discard sage and/or use another cheese).

Essi I wouldn't necessarily call that crappy but its definitely got some funkytown sheeit goin' on.

Wait.

I change my mind.

Upon closer inspection some of that fromage looks kinda' like fromunda cheese.

CRAP!

Get that gourmet mac n cheese outta here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Essegi said:
Pretty crap to look at since sauce was full of coagulated cheese (at least it mixed very well with pasta).

Oops I missed this part. Carry on!

Essegi said:
Taste was good but a bit dull (i must discard sage and/or use another cheese).

Every time I look ... I love it! I really tried to hate it... I did! But that's a nice dish!

Ha ha thanks!

Here a really crappy looking dish:

ibdp1nNeDEiABL.jpg

I had to make my lunch for tomorrow at work and i had no time. So i took some unknown coated fish leftovers, added some roughly cut tomato and my olives (that are spicy enough to call that dish hot)... And i surely will eat that cold.

Essegi said:
unknown coated fish leftovers

What the hell is that???

I call CRAP just based on this wording! :rofl:

The Hot Pepper said:

What the hell is that???

I call CRAP just based on this wording! :rofl:
It could be hake since this evening we had hake in another form. Who knows?
Boss, how about a crappy food TD?:D

I think to Essegi, the word "crappy" doesn't cleanly translate. Obviously. Look at that pasta dish! (admittedly, I did say "Holy Crap!" when I saw it)

Essegi, "Crap" is what you say and do when you see this...

View attachment 12221

*Really Hot Crappy Chili*
20140629_180800_zpsyhwwpqsc.jpg

20140629_180822_zpsgi2td9pv.jpg
20140629_202941_zpseeewyfdu.jpg

********************CAUTION:*****************
Made with:
1 Jalapeno
2 raw Ghost Chili's 
1 dried Ghost Chili
3 dried Carolina Reapers
4 regular Habanero peppers
3 cans of chili
1 can of diced tomatoes1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not for the average light weight spicy food eater!

Sorry no photos it won't let me put the link in!

Updated 7/1/14: I would just like to add that, even though i did not have my throat burn, or get chest pains, or get stomach cramps the day of eating it that it left my stomach sore the next day :)

No Pics= Never Happened!  :lol:

How're you trying to link the pics?    Upload to photobucket or other photo-hosting site, copy the code and paste into your poste here on THP.

KOTH, is it "Really Hot Crappy Chili"  or "Really Crappy Hot Chili"  ?   :rofl:  Glad to see you in here~ 

Back