food Post Your Crappy Spicy Food

Don't underestimate yourself, that shit looks awesome. See... it's not crap. It's the shit!!!

TrueNorthReptiles said:

I don't believe that quite competes with some of the stuff in the other threads. Just ghetto meatloaf-esque burger.
with your entry you can consume it sober and it probably tastes really good. the thread is for the food that makes one want to puke just looking at it  :rofl:

texas blues said:
I concur. 

True North's post is AWESOME and in no way crappy.
    Yep,anything with perfectly wrapped bacon does not fit.Now if it was bacon bits,you have a shot. ;)

TrueNorth, that really is da sheeit!  Definitely not crap, and unfortunately needs to be posted in the Drunken Chef or What's The Last Spicy Food You Cooked? thread.  That's waaaay to good to be here. 
  :clap:

Now, if it was a slice of leftover meat with a spray of canned cheese on white bread.......Oh Yea....THAT would post here!!!  :lol:

(we are a weird bunch of people~~~~  :crazy:  )

Ahh, so what you are saying is in the off chance my wife actually cooks something, post it here?

yeah do that and then tell her about it and then tell her all the comments people make. It worked out real well for me. That being said, I'm sure I saw the word meatloaf in there and meatloaf is puke city in my book.

thirdcoasttx said:
yeah do that and then tell her about it and then tell her all the comments people make. It worked out real well for me. That being said, I'm sure I saw the word meatloaf in there and meatloaf is puke city in my book.
 Even when it is made with generous amounts of choco hab-a-peno powder and TS moruga flakes?

Im sure that would take some of the barf taste out of meatloaf but just saying the word meatloaf makes me throw up in my mouth a little.

TrueNorthReptiles said:
 Even when it is made with generous amounts of choco hab-a-peno powder and TS moruga flakes?

HEY you posted it in CRAPPY FOOD you can't defend it now... make up your mind!!!!!!! :rofl:

The Hot Pepper said:

HEY you posted it in CRAPPY FOOD you can't defend it now... make up your mind!!!!!!! :rofl:

To quote Adam Savage: "I reject your reality and substitute my own!". So.... Pppffftttt! :P

Come on people, it's not that hard.

crappy_zps02de3344.png

IMAG5755_zpsdec83b55.jpg

You should never use an awesome sauce like Thai Monkey with crappy food.  It is too good for that!!!  Whatever that patty is, throw it ON THE GROUND!!!

Hahaha robbie gunnin' for a crap crown! 

And I just noticed that you live in Spartanburg SC….. you poor dear! (I have a friend who moved away from that area roughly a year ago - she credits it as the best move she's ever made. But notice - neither did she move back here, so she's a pretty smart cookie!)

Back