• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Post your Fatalis

It seems these Fatalis are fast growing?
How are they for Salsa? Any uses?
Have a photo to post of your Fatali?
Keep us updated.

Should I post mine? :) I will soon.

Thanks!

Fatali rocks..it's a hotter hab with an unique flavor that's bloody addictive. :)

Uses? Don't make me start...teehee.

Ok, try fatali mayo...kicks azz on sammich. Also a perfect flavor to kick yer curries into proper chilehead gear. ;)

2 Sliced Fatali on Pizza :)

words cannot describe how much i love Fatali topped Pizza's

here ya go..
100_0244.jpg

Definitely my favorite pepper, and goes well with so many things. I just don't know why I only started 1 plant this year, but its getting quite big.

i've only had fatali puree. never the actual pod. the flavor is not the same as a hab IMO. It's a much more citruslike flavor. Kinda sweet with kind of a metallic kick (in the puree at least). The bite is immediate and lasts a while, but the pain aspect mellows fast into a nice warm constant burn.

POTAWIE said:
Definitely no metallic taste with fresh fatalii. Very citrusy and very hot.
I should clarify. It's not a metallic taste. To my senses it's the same feeling i get if i drink from an aluminum cup or something. It's definitely not a taste, but more a sensation.

I made a fatali fruit rollup (i think i mentioned it elsewhere) and it was instant hell in my mouth. :mouthonfire: fatalis are evil. :hell:

got some red and yellow growing 9 plants about half the size of R.B
god i did something right..then theres all the big jims ive grown lol should have realized id grown to many long ago :think:

note next year plan my growth..:rolleyes:

theHippySeedCo said:
2 Sliced Fatali on Pizza :)

words cannot describe how much i love Fatali topped Pizza's

here ya go..
100_0244.jpg

hippy please..dont keep :drooling: posting that :shocked:

it looks so nice bet it tasted good what else did you put on with it?

Back