• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Post Your Favorite Coronavirus Antiseptic

I should have been clear. I didn't think sailas was doing anything of the sort, but my brain automatically focuses in on that stuff .
The monkey shoulder is making me jealous actually, without jumping through some serious hoops or going to the USA (when that was possible) it is pretty much a unicorn bottle for me.

It's all good. I don't think that quarantine has made you so brazen. Since this whole thread is made up, and the points don't matter, it's just all a series of out loud thoughts. Continue, as you were.

I

Ashen said:
I should have been clear. I didn't think sailas was doing anything of the sort, but my brain automatically focuses in on that stuff .
The monkey shoulder is making me jealous actually, without jumping through some serious hoops or going to the USA (when that was possible) it is pretty much a unicorn bottle for me.
I'd buy you a bottle and send it ..... but if it's anything like your mail it would take months to get there.  

Thanks Harry but Canada Post is way stupid about mailing alcohol. Once things are semi back to normal I have a list and spot I need to hit in Amherst NY.

One of the closest places that carry compass box scotch and Angel's envy bourbon .

Ashen said:
Thanks Harry but Canada Post is way stupid about mailing alcohol. Once things are semi back to normal I have a list and spot I need to hit in Amherst NY.

One of the closest places that carry compass box scotch and Angel's envy bourbon .
Got it.  Lived in Rochester, NY for 16 years.  I'm familiar with Amherst I think?  Outside of Buffalo?

Yep. About a half hour from Niagara falls NY.

I am not a big shopping trip fan but my wife knows how to bribe me . Breakfast at the old pancake House and premiere wine and spirits and premiere gourmet in Amherst. Lol. Then I nap in the vehicle while she shops at most of the other stores she wants to visit.

20200414_201009_resized.jpg

luvmesump3pp3rz said:
There it is ..... that's my favorite COVID antiseptic :clap: !  There's about 1 week worth of antiseptic in one of those bottles :rolleyes: .  It's very effective on SARs, COVID, Bird Flu, Ebola, Zika, Gonorrhea, Herpes, Mosquitoes, Ticks and Chiggers.  

Harry_Dangler said:
There it is ..... that's my favorite COVID antiseptic :clap: !  There's about 1 week worth of antiseptic in one of those bottles :rolleyes: .  It's very effective on SARs, COVID, Bird Flu, Ebola, Zika, Gonorrhea, Herpes, Mosquitoes, Ticks and Chiggers.  
my first time trying the grants. i likey!  :cheers:

Harry_Dangler said:

That's quite impressive.  That you'd have the time to find your way both into, and out of, so many interesting situations...

Harry_Dangler said:

solid7 said:

That's quite impressive.  That you'd have the time to find your way both into, and out of, so many interesting situations...
Does it work on the mother-in-law?  :eek: :seeya:

:lol:

I was wondering if it would make her go away....

Ashen said:
I am thinking about making some lemoncello.

Limoncello is an under the sink affair.  Any booze that is born under the plumbing, is not for me... 
Great reaction.  He really narrated well through it.

Back