• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense ** Post Your Ghost **

TamTam79 said:
IMG_20150122_180513_zpsheu7yrsb.jpg
wathcha got bro ?

FROG DOG said:
you know, those look a lot like red devils tongue.

Not to sure what to call them, the seeds given to me were labeled caramel bhut; but they look red to me also.

If you refer back to my picture in post 32 of this thread; the pods look sort of caramel to me but they ripened to an off red color.

This was supposed to be a "Bhut Jolokia Brown" but it took a left turn and gave me big red pods. I'm thinking it's either a red Bhut or a king naga.

image.jpg

Bhuter said:
This was supposed to be a "Bhut Jolokia Brown" but it took a left turn and gave me big red pods. I'm thinking it's either a red Bhut or a king naga.

image.jpg

Possibly, but it really does not appear to have the bumpy/wrinkly skin of either...

A couple of King Nagas. I seem to have two types this year; one long and more slender, similar to Bhut Jolokia, and one shorter and more round. Unfortunately, I have no ripe Bhut Jolokia to show as of yet.
IMG_20150810_192941051_HDR.jpg

Nice looking chocolate Bhut, Joyners! That's what I was going for. :)

alkhall said:
Possibly, but it really does not appear to have the bumpy/wrinkly skin of either...

A couple of King Nagas. I seem to have two types this year; one long and more slender, similar to Bhut Jolokia, and one shorter and more round. Unfortunately, I have no ripe Bhut Jolokia to show as of yet.
IMG_20150810_192941051_HDR.jpg
Your Nagas look excellent, alkhall! I guess mine must be a cross. Thank you for the info. I'll add that to the rest of my "Nots" this year. :)

moruga welder said:
nice pods , i got a couple of butch "T" x douglah's ( brown ) gnarly pods . will put up pic. soon   :onfire:
Yeah, I loved that plant. It didn't make it through winter tho, I'm afraid so no more coming this year. Not off of that champion anyway.

This was not a "Naglah", either. Just a home made Choc Bhut x Douglah. Shame about it's death :(

Judy's (pepperlover. com) Peach Bhut Jolokia Selected Strain on plant
moruga welder said:
some of Judy's Peach s.s. ghost average 4" in length . and someone was complaining that what she sells isn't that . here you go !  twisty ,gnarly and  :hot: !

IMG_0787.JPG
Frank what do these wicked looking pods taste like besides being lethal lol
Also what do you normally use them for?

Plantguy76 said:

Judy's (pepperlover. com) Peach Bhut Jolokia Selected Strain on plant
Frank what do these wicked looking pods taste like besides being lethal lol
Also what do you normally use them for?
taste is great ! i use them powdered .  but their definatley as good as she claims .!       :onfire:
jcw10tc said:
beautiful !  

Back