• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

hobbies Post your motorcycles!

The pulley's gold if that gives anybody any ideas.
1686164054059.png

Black negative space sun to let "that" shine through?

first world troubles 🀣

I'm with C too, just make sure there's no way your pant leg or boot lace can get pulled in, would get messy

Yep, I'm going to print a piece to guard the pinch. I'll get it modeled eventually. I still haven't even measured the bike - these are just eyeballed.

Seeing as there are no more replies, yes, I assume he ordered it and will show us a pic. πŸ˜‚

Thanks!

Nope, I'm stuck. Things are crazy here right now.

Last edited:
Starburst - is the coolest design so far imo
Blackhole - just no
Test pattern- looks like a BMW logo
Off center - growing on me the more I look at it. The smooth lines and soft corners would really go with the overall style of your bike.

This thing. Necessary. I almost can't bear the leather jacket when the temperature's above 90Β°F. It's definitely not enjoyable. This keeps the smile on my face at least up to the 105Β° heat index I rode through a couple days ago. Only thing that sucks is it's hand-wash only.
20230519_130743.jpg

I plugged a few of those pulley cover designs into the quote generator and was disappointed with the pricing. They wanted around triple what I'd hoped to pay and I lost interest. The big ugly molded factory guard has got me thinking about it again, though, and I think I'll experiment with printing something. Functionally, all I really have to do it guard the pinch at the top.. A printed nylon plate 3/16" thick or so would be pretty damned tough. Sand, paint, spacers, and bolts and I'm done. Shame I can't powder coat it.. Still need a design, though.

I added highway pegs a couple months ago, but haven't taken any photos. Will have to get some.

Back