food Post your RELLENOS

You got it! We should give SalsaLady until this evening to tell us what she has up her sleeve for the PoL, otherwise, we'll just come up with our own.

Oh CRAP!   Um uuuuhhhhh.....

BRB~~~

POL = A Key (or set of keys) and your Favorite Knife! 

How's that for random?!?!???  :) 

PS-Scovie,  when did you say you're cooking?  :lol:

I had something all planned that was random and relevant...but that was after a couple re-wines and I have no idea what the original idea was.  :D

So, how's that BigB? A key or set of keys? Hahahahahahahahahah no need for your favorite knife (IMO).

iPod/Pad/Phoane pics only.

Go!

P.S. I <3 SalsaLady. xoxoxoxoxxo
salsalady said:
PS-Scovie,  when did you say you're cooking? 
Tomorrow. (Saturday).

It's not a dumb question at all TB. In fact, it wasn't until my 17th year on the internet that I learned what it was. It's a heart.

"I [heart] SL".
Sideways hanging ballsack. :Rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ohhhh Bbbbooooyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chile_relleno_de_camaron.jpg
feed me!! :)

ok, so i'll post pics as I go along. Since this is a competition, I decided to try to bring SOME game and make my own chicken broth. Although I do enjoy the traditional brown some bones and sit for hours broth, I like America's Test kitchen's recipe for pressure cooker broth. I used a little over 3 lbs of chicken backs, browned them and then used the fat to cook some onion and then some garlic. Add water, then the browned backs, salt and bayleaf and let it pressure cook on high for 1hr. The tomatoes and jalapenos were picked from my yard. Freshest is bestest.
ingredients.jpg

backs.jpg

(before pressure cooking)
broth.jpg

Back